Forum:

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Element
  • 2 Post By Harmony

Thread: what makes a woman go crazy?

Banned from WH Array

Default what makes a woman go crazy?

what makes a woman go crazy? during sex?

Banned from WH Array

i red once in MH mag, that while having sex after foreplay when both are ready for penetration the male shud penetrate a little say an inch or 2 and then withdraw then again penetrate a little n withdraw n doing it for several time makes a woman go crazy-3 women in the mag voted for it.
    i told this to my wife n did this once n she got crazy n said u shud continue to read such articles in MH.
    is there something like this that would drive a woman crazy?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Would have to experience it to know. Actually sounds tempting.

Maybe I'll try it some day!

Banned from WH Array

u shud

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

It all depends on each individual. We can all post here saying what makes us go nuts for our significant other. It also depends on the mood. The saying "Sometimes you want it sensual and slow. And sometimes you want your hair pulled and your butt spanked." is true. You have to learn about the person you're with, what they do that you enjoy, how they touch you, how they kiss you.
    Rhonda14 likes this.

Banned from WH Array

Element hi
    based on what u said i think we can close this forum ...

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Everyone woman is different and different things make us go crazy its all about learning about your partner and working out what makes them crazy

-Saint
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Harmony's Avatar

OP, if ever in doubt I would opt for entering a woman slower rather than faster.

There was a good suggestion in a book called, 'The Barefoot Doctor's handbook for modern lovers' in which he suggests a similar way of entering a woman to way you mentioned above. Basically, after the foreplay when you are ready to enter the woman you just stick the tip of the penis into the vagina and no more (some self discipline required; I also prefer doing this in the missionary position or some variation of) you then proceed to enter her very slowly over the course of 20 very slow, deep and deliberate breaths.

Since most men are inclined to enter a woman too quickly if anything (even if it's just a little quicker than she would like) I've found this works well and when done correctly by the last few breaths she'll have self lubricated well and will be trying to literally pull you into her. You may find that half way through you have pretty much entered her fully so all you need to do is withdraw so just your tip is in her an start again.

This also helps you last longer and provides extra foreplay/stimulation for the woman (something most women want more of) and also helps the man last longer by developing control.

If you're not on the big side and keep finding yourself fully entering her then just keep withdrawing and starting again. As long as you hold off from 'starting' before the 20 breaths are completed you're on the right track.

I'd say this is where the idea in MH came from, good stuff IMHO ;-)
    a_dub and time2discover like this.
    No matter how objective we try to be, we all see through our own eyes...