Forum:

Thread: What can i do to make myself look sexy ?

Blog Entries

Default What can i do to make myself look sexy ?

Hi everyone

Most of you would have seen posts I have made on here and understand my situation. I am male but I am trying to live my life as a women. I am very new to all things female and I do not have much help or support so I'm learning as I go.

I really want to feel confident and sexy as a women, I want to be able to pluck the courage up to go out to a bar or club and maybe meet a nice man but the truth is I do not know how to look sexy and attractive. My best features are my eyes and my breasts which are a 38DD UK size and even though. In my 30s my breast are very firm and have very little sag, purely because I have only just developed them over the past 3 years , gravity has not taken effect as yet so I want to make the most of these assets but without making myself look cheap, I just don't don't know how much is to much ? What can I do to look attractive ? What clothes could I wear ? I would appreciate any help or advice or any tips , I just want to be confident, thank you

VIP Member Array

Hi Butterfly,

Lets see, feeling sexy and confident is something I've worked years to achieve. Something's I do is always make sure I wear cute panties. I love the cheekies from VS. Even if no one going to see them, it just makes me feel sexy. Another great thing to have to show of your amazing assets is to make sure your bra is fitted perfectly. Doesn't sound like you need a push up bra (lucky girl!) but a tiny lift is never a bad thing.

My only other tip is dress in what you feel comfortable in. Have your own style and go with it. Your not going to feel sexy wearing something that makes you uncomfortable. I feel my most sexy wearing right jeans and a fitted white t-shirt.

You'll get the hang of it soon!

Blog Entries

Hi MCR thanks for replying its all new to me and when I look in a mirror I have trouble seeing anything sexy lol I struggle with bras I really do, I have one bra that fits pretty well the rest not so well lol its all a learning curve. As far as push ups go I'm not sure I could wear one, I suffer from very sore breasts most of the time, I do not know if its normal but its uncomfortable for me, my doctor says its because I'm still growing and its hormonal but I hate it. I had considered going braless if I can find the right clothes so I don't look like a prostitute or something lol, but then I'm not sure how I would feel with no support of a bra when I'm out as they do tend to have a mind of there own lol. Anyway thank you so much x