Forum:

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shoshannah

Thread: Sounds woman make during sex, this one sounded like crying

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default Sounds woman make during sex, this one sounded like crying

My GF has been introducing a few FMF threesomes. Today I was told to come home early and found my GF and her friend sun tanning. I settled in to join them with a beer but was instead undressed by the new woman. My girl friend is completely cool with it was told after gave her instructions to do so. This was the third woman in a year she has introduced me too (I have met this woman a few time before as a group). Anyways, this woman got very wet very quickly but when it got to the point of intercourse and I entered her she made sounds like crying. She alternated between crying sounds and pleasure moans. It was weird and made me stop but she encourage me that it was fine and to continue. I found my self embarrassed because we were outside (private and no neighbor home) but worried what that someone would think I was hurting a woman. My GF was also surprised and giggled at the noises the other woman was making. She ended up wanted to be on top and was extremely wild up and down and I got worried she was going to snap my part by popping out and back on off the mark. On top she was even louder and my face was looking totally concerned according to my GF. Anyways, I wondered if I was hurting her or not. Seemed like it was a situation where she was experiencing a mix of pleasure but was willing endure the pain. She eventually cam but took a while. We were both dripping in sweat. I have experienced loud moans from a woman before and rather enjoy it but this was strange. My GF on the other hand is usually has soft moans. Strange, not uncommon or just her way? I am not going to ask her. Anyone sound like this?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array CoolBreeze's Avatar

A woman's sexual energy manifests in ways unimaginable. As long as both of you were enjoying it I would say it's fine. Just remember during the throes of orgasmic delights it is very easy for us to forget how we are sounding. In fact if you hypothetically recorded the session and showed to her afterwards, chances are she would be surprised at herself. So it's all very normal. Just make sure you communicate with each other clearly about the risks of top cow girl positions. There are chances of snap hurting if we get too excited, hence, creating and testing safe leverage distances before hand always helps. Wishing you and your partner more broader and happier horizons.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array shoshannah's Avatar

The first time my fiance and I were intimate, he thought he was hurting me based on my sounds and tensing up. (He had never been with a woman before and had never seen/heard a woman getting excited or having an orgasm.) I had to keep reassuring him--in retrospect we both laughed about it. He finally got the message at the very end--I was like "Don't stop, don't stop, don't you _dare_ stop . . . oh God YES!" :-)

Bottom line, if she didn't complain, I wouldn't worry. If you have any doubts, you can just ask without making a big deal of it if you're hurting her of if she wants you to keep going.
    EricNYU likes this.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by shoshannah View Post
    The first time my fiance and I were intimate, he thought he was hurting me based on my sounds and tensing up. (He had never been with a woman before and had never seen/heard a woman getting excited or having an orgasm.) I had to keep reassuring him--in retrospect we both laughed about it. He finally got the message at the very end--I was like "Don't stop, don't stop, don't you _dare_ stop . . . oh God YES!" :-)

Bottom line, if she didn't complain, I wouldn't worry. If you have any doubts, you can just ask without making a big deal of it if you're hurting her of if she wants you to keep going.
    Yes you are correct because a light sound means they did not reached at high level of their pleasing moments. I think nothing to worry at all however if she always cry and its not pain of pleasing moment then just ask to her to meat with doctor with her problem

VIP Member Array

Yeah I've heard this. Just with one woman though. i kept stopping to see if something was wrong. i was young, I didn't know better. I think women have a much wider range of sounds than men do. I don't think she needs a doctor.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

One of the possible aftermaths of good sex is for a girl to cry due to intense pleasure during orgasm followed by not having that intense pleasure. The brain chemistry causes tears to come even though there is no pain. Kind of like super quick withdrawal symptoms after a very intense high. I wonder if the girl luvcookie talked about is experiencing this, but in waves?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I have experience a woman crying with total emotion and tears during and after and a massive orgasm too but this was not the same thing. In this situation I saw sweat but not really tears. Today I was told the two (my GF and this woman) had just finished their own session as I walked in. I guess the reason I found her so wet at first touch. So then I thought maybe she was having a extra sensitive after orgasm response but apparently she did not cum yet. Only my GF had the orgasm from the other woman. This could have been the reason this woman was so ready to go and very hot to handle. It was my lucky break in a sense cause it kind of broke the ice and she was back for more with us today. This time in the beginning I heard a similar moaning combination but not as obvious a crying sound. Then towards her point of climax there it was again. No tears though.