Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Penis size

Junior Member Array

Default Penis size

My wife of 13 years just left me and I am very confuse. I am a salesman who is gone a lot and thought that things seemed to be changing. Let me go back, when we first met and became intimate she actually measured my penis because she said it was big. I am 8" with girth about 3.25". I was recently gone on a trip for work and got home early and found her in bed with another man. when she explained why she said it was do to me not being around very much and she had needs and that this man she met was caring, good in bed and had a bigger penis. She measure him also and told me that he is 9.5" and bigger around than the center of a toilet paper role. So tell me women, is penis size really that important to you?
    Last edited by heatherh; 11-30-2007 at 10:58 AM.

Junior Member Array

Sounds like your better off without her OMG if your not big enough to please her at the size you are shes got problems. Size rarely matters if you know what to do with what youve got.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How can someone be so shallow?

It is my opinion, and I base this on my personal experience, size has nothing to do with it. Some of the most satisfying sexual experiences I have had didn't even involve intercourse it was merely by his touch - him knowing how and where. As the above poster said it's all about what you do and do with it.

Junior Member Array

Default What can I do?

I do not know what to do

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

You seem to be more concerned with your penis size than the fact that your wife of 13 years cheated on you!

At this point, who cares about size. If that's really her reason, run for the hills while you can, she's incredibly shallow. As if cheating on you isn't enough, she has to make you feel inadequate about something you have no control over?! Wow, what a b**tch.

By the way, you are not lacking in the size dept.

Junior Member Array

Thank you for that.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heatherh View Post
    My wife of 13 years just left me and I am very confuse. I am a salesman who is gone a lot and thought that things seemed to be changing. Let me go back, when we first met and became intimate she actually measured my penis because she said it was big. I am 8" with girth about 3.25". I was recently gone on a trip for work and got home early and found her in bed with another man. when she explained why she said it was do to me not being around very much and she had needs and that this man she met was caring, good in bed and had a bigger penis. She measure him also and told me that he is 9.5" and bigger around than the center of a toilet paper role. So tell me women, is penis size really that important to you? For her it appears so since she said he makes her feel better than she ever has and it is because of his size and stamina, I need some honest opinions please.
    In a nutshell. No, it is not that important...unless a man is very small or too thin. Usually even a little on the low side of normal is okay for me. It is what you do with it. Even if it were "too small", there are other ways of satisfiying a woman.

Junior Member Array

I agree with you completely.
    Last edited by heatherh; 11-30-2007 at 10:59 AM.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I think you being gone must have had more to do with it than penis size... she threw away 13 years for an inch and a half? Oh, please.

I'm sorry you found what you found - she was obviously unhappy and chose not to communicate that with you.

Penis length is not important to me; girth matters more.

C
    Member Array

Years ago I fell in love with the man. His personality, what a great lover he was, his goodness, his charm and how well we got along. I never saw his penis until the first night of our honeymoon and truthfully I never looked that night as it felt like he had a baseball bat.

He was my first lover. No regrets because I never thought of it. He is not too big, not too small but just right.......I have read nursery rhymes too...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast