Forum:

Thread: Allergic to Orgasm?

Junior Member Array

Default Allergic to Orgasm?

Okay, so I just recently started masturbating because I thought it would me help me release some sexual tension. And so far it has worked. Just recently, I reached an orgasm doing this. However, when I was done, I noticed a small rash all over my body, and my throat was clenched, kind of like what happens before you vomit. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else. I'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor, but I was curious I guess.

P.S.
    If you were wondering I was only using water for this, so I know it wasn't an allergic reaction to something I put into my body.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Was it already hot and humid when you started? You could just have heat rash if you got hot and sweated while reaching orgasm. Vomiting can cause your body to get hot and sweat. Your throat is probably sore from clenching all of your muscles during orgasm.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

I'm not sure about the throat problem but change in smell is normal. Long Long Long ago when we had more sensitive noses those scents would signal something to males and females. Exactly what it means people don't entirely know but it happens to everyone.

Junior Member Array

It might have been hot when I started. I guess I didn't even think about the climate of my bathroom. Thanks for the help.