Forum:

Thread: How long do you drip? Is She Cheating?

Junior Member Array

Default How long do you drip? Is She Cheating?

Hi Girls,

I have a question that i hope you can help me with. When you have been with a man and he ejaculates inside of you, how long does his semen stay inside you and for how long does it drip from you?

I don't mean to be crude with my question, it's just that last night my wife was out late having a "girls' night out." Anyway, this afternoon when I came home from work she came on to me and insisted that I go down on her. This is something that I don't mind doing at all, but today she was adamant.

Of course I obliged, but during I noticed that she had a peculiar taste. I looked at her vagina and I saw what looked like semen, only a little clumpier, if that makes any sense. Anyway, i may just be paranoid but I really felt there was something odd about how demanding she was about my going down on her and I feel like what I saw may have been semen.

So, please, how long does it stay in you? Could there still be some there from last night?

Thank you for your help.

-C.B.

Blog Entries

No more than a few hours. Granted, I was only on birth control a month and so my experience is limited ... but it came out with such speed that I would either have to wear a pad, or it looked like I had incontinence problems.

She might have an infection. White, clumpy discharge is a symptom of yeast infection. Ask her about other symptoms; tell her to go to the doctor ... something. I hope she's not been cheating on you.
    Good luck

Junior Member Array

Hi and thank you for the responses. I really don't think it's an infection, as I've been with her for a long time and I love to give her oral sex, so I am very familiar with her different secretions. There was no odor, but she tasted different than she ever has before. Without being too explicit, it tasted sort of tangy. And what I saw didn't look like it was from her as much as it was in her.

I know before she has told me that she could feel drips coming down after, and she was out very late last night, like later than clubs are open on Thursday's. So I'd really like to know from others if they ever drip the next day.

Thanks again.

Junior Member Array Daffodils&Cream's Avatar

Sorry to preface this with "Every woman is different", but it's true...

For me- I can say that when my husband ejaculates inside of me for the next day or two my discharge is different than usual- has a slightly tangy odor and is a little thicker. This is also different if I'm near ovulation, b/c my own discharge is already a little heavier then to add my husband's semen...

I can see how your wife may have been especially turned on after an evening with her friends- the main topic of conversation could have been sex and she thought about it all day the next day & "needed attention" to be gratified. Sometimes, too; for me anyway- after being out with friends in a club or something I just need to be "reclaimed" by my husband- need him to claim me as his own- even if it's just my own feeling that I belong to someone & he to me.

Hope this helps...
    Daffodils&Cream
    Life isn't about Finding yourself.
    Life is about Creating yourself.- Unknown

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Sounds like discharge and/or her own lubrication. Women do secrete a bit when they are excited and it sounds like she was. I doubt at all that it was semen.

Junior Member Array

Hi Daffodils,

Thanks for your response. Your describing your scent as sort of tangy after being with your husband describes what I smelled perfectly. She's never smelled like that before and I've never seen discharge like this before, either. It looked a lot like semen, only a little less 'liquidy' if that makes any sense.

I don't know. I've been with her long enough that I feel very familliar with her vagina. I'm not sure what to think. I just had a strange feeling during and after. Like I said, she was so adamant; I felt like she was getting off on some thing I wasn't aware of--like an inside joke I wasn't a part of. Anyway, she is out again tonight.

Have any ladies here ever done anything like this to their man?

Hey Curious, your name fits you perfectly. I agree with the other responses. It could either be a infection (since you said kinda clumpy) or it could be left over ejaculate or if not both left over ejaculate and her own body fluids. I always have to wear a panty liner after my husband ejaculates in me because it dribbles out for a while...even into the next day. And if its at ovulation time, good lord!!! Not to be graphic, just stating...I don't think it is another mans ejaculate. One I hope she would not be that disrespectful and trampish to ask you to do such a eroctic thing knowing it was another mans stuff you would be lapping up. Two, like to other responses she could've been really hot for you and wanted you right then and there...when I've wanted my husband right then and there I am usually so wet I could prob bottle my own lube!!!!!

I hope she's not cheating on you for your's and her's sake!!!!!!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I do know what he means - I know the taste of my wife like the back of my hand...and those tastes vary based on a few things...so when out of nowhere she has some weird taste after a girls night out, I can see the jealousy kicking in (and I'm not a jealous husband).

Just mention it to her...don't make it seem like it was a bad experience (you don't want to make her self-conscious)...just let her know that you noticed something different...see what happens.

Junior Member Array

Hey met boogie,
    Did you ever work out what it was?
    was she cheating on you?
    I hope not and wish you all the happiness
    kind regards