Forum:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling fiance ejaculate inside me

VIP Member Array

I love to feel my husband cum inside of me. I feel his contractions everytime more cum comes out.. I LOVE IT. I also like to double penetrate with a dildo in the vagina and my husband in my ******. Swallowing is a lot of fun too.
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 12-29-2007 at 11:31 AM.

VIP Member Array

Makes sense that it would feel better without a condom I guess things being more skin on skin and nerves on nerves.

Junior Member Array

Yes, it definitely feels different with / without a condom. If you've never done it before, feel inside yourself with your fingers and then do it again with a condom over your fingers. There is a lot of texture there. And parts of the penis are much more sensitive than the fingers and can really tell the difference.

The male body is programmed to release inside a woman, and it seems to know the difference. With a condom on it takes more build-up to ejaculate, the ejaculation feels more strained (hard to describe), and there is still some sexual tension left in the body afterwards.

VIP Member Array

Wow, I had no idea it would be still tension after, that is crazy.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Condoms generally make for quite forgettable presurised sex.

Unfortunate but true.

You can basically feel nothing of the woman, it feels like you could have made a similar experience crafting a vagina out of blue tak. Also not to mention that putting them on is annoying/completely destroys the mood.

C
    Member Array

My husband once told me after we were finally rid of condoms and he was fixed that having sex with condoms was like taking a bath with your clothes on......but I will add this to the post.....for many, many women they hate the ejaculate......I mean hate it with a passion.....many cannot get past this and so sex stops when the children have been created and slowly she pulls away and it becomes less and less.....I have had husband's who write me that there wife will not have sex unless he wears a condom for this reason......

People do not realize how terribly inhibited many women are. I guess that is why I write to the lurking woman.....The young know all these things and what I say has no interest to them but it is to these women I speak.....They must know of the wonderful feelings of the two sexes meeting and one giving to another as the movement of love takes place.....they must learn to open their minds and bodies to their lovers....it is never too late.....
    Last edited by C; 12-30-2007 at 10:55 AM.

VIP Member Array

I would love to do away with condoms completely, but we have no desire at all for children and I have had really bad reactions to other forms of birth control. I wish I could throw them out the window (condoms) cause they are a bit of a buzz kill sometimes, but the alternative doesn't make me happy either. What is a girl to do?

DrJ
    Junior Member Array

The innervation to the vagina is somatic (external body wall) only to the outer 1/3 of the vagina. The inner 2/3 of the vaginal walls are innervated by visceral nerves. This means that fine touch and localization of stimulus is absent in the inner 2/3. Pressure sensations and stretch can be felt inside the vagina.

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
    The innervation to the vagina is somatic (external body wall) only to the outer 1/3 of the vagina. The inner 2/3 of the vaginal walls are innervated by visceral nerves. This means that fine touch and localization of stimulus is absent in the inner 2/3. Pressure sensations and stretch can be felt inside the vagina.
    Come on and get a life..

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
    What I was trying to ask you was that I did not understand you but I have no edit so could not change it....but you sure do make sex sound boring.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast