Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling fiance ejaculate inside me

Junior Member Array

Default feeling fiance ejaculate inside me

Hello,

Is it normal not to be able to feel it when my boyfriend cums inside me? When we have sex, I am very wet and sometimes ejaculate, but I never can tell by feel when my boyfriend cums, only by his breathing/grunting or he tells me he's finished. I always thought I would feel him ejaculate when inside me. Is it because I release so many fluids myself? Just wondering.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array metalbudderfly's Avatar

hello missminn,
    my husband and i have been together for 7 years now and i'm really in tune with him when we do have sex. i usually can tell if he is going to cum by his penis throbbing and it gets really hard. i can't actually feel the semen coming out into me.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

You won't usually feel the semen actually come out...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

not wierd at all..but I have noticed that when he isnt "finishing" inside you any longer you will notice that there is something missing..sigh :[
    [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

believe me, men feel a difference too...

VIP Member Array

So then it does feel different to a man whether he finishes off inside a woman or inside a condom?

thats a good question night...... i really haven't asked my man that one!!!! i'm going to ask him and see what he says. i'll keep ya posted on that one. now i'm curios to know........

well i asked him and you know how men can be..... he just says it just feels better unloading inside a women compared to a condom because a condom deadens the feeling of intercourse. thats all i can get out of him at this point......

It really is that simple...when wearing a condom you can't really feel the contractions of the vagina around your penis, which feels insanely good. Experienced female lovers know how to use those contractions when their man is having an orgasm inside them to heighten the feeling.

Even better is when you both orgasm at the same time. Again, condoms just deaden the feeling (although there are some condoms that do a better job at allowing the man to have some feeling) of the woman around you.

Pulling out is also a sh**tty way to cum...the woman's version would be if I was giving you oral and right when you were on the cusp of orgasm I stopped and made you finish yourself - not a nice prospect, is it?

However, I'm not the type to risk it...so I always preferred using a condom and every once in a while having my woman give me a BJ and finish in her mouth...that orgasm is the 3rd best orgasm a man can have.

Number 1 is when you orgasm together with vaginal intercourse.
    Number 2 is when you orgasm together from a 69.
    Number 3 is when the man orgasm's from oral in the woman's mouth (and she doesn't have to swallow).

Just remembered this one -

Number 4 is when the woman is riding the man until he is about to cum, than jumps off and finishes with her mouth (this really works well if she is doing the reverse cowboy, because she can easily transition into a 69 to finish him off - and you will feel with his tongue how much he likes it).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast