Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does my husband masterbate in his sleep?

Junior Member Array

Default Why does my husband masterbate in his sleep?

I am 36 yrs old for the last 6 or 7 months I have been awoken by my husband masturbating in this sleep. This happens addles three times a week. I have to get him up to clean up his mess. Does anyone know what I can do to stop this?

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't know if you wake up during the act or after ..... but if it's during I'd take advantage of it, move his hand out of the way and take over.

Every now and then my boyfriend does something similar. Most of the time we sleep snuggled with him facing my back with his arm around me holding me. Often I am woke up with him "humping" me in his sleep. The first time it happened I mentioned it to him and he laughed saying he didn't know he had done it.

I really don't have any kind of suggestions, maybe some of the others here will have something to suggest.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

He needs to see a doctor...simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen1 View Post
    Don't know if you wake up during the act or after ..... but if it's during I'd take advantage of it, move his hand out of the way and take over.

Every now and then my boyfriend does something similar. Most of the time we sleep snuggled with him facing my back with his arm around me holding me. Often I am woke up with him "humping" me in his sleep. The first time it happened I mentioned it to him and he laughed saying he didn't know he had done it.

I really don't have any kind of suggestions, maybe some of the others here will have something to suggest.

That happened to me too..I was half awake in bed one time when my b/f was "Humping" me and he was totally asleep. We were both facing each other which made it all the more funny. I woke him up and he just had this dazed look when I told him what he was doing. He just laughed...man that was funny!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Apparently I've masturbated in my sleep before..

Whatever, probably just having a nice dream and have something to vent.

I don't think it's a big deal, and I wouldn't suggest its something to go to the doctor about LOL.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Humping your partner in their sleep is one thing - but a man actually rubbing one out repeatedly in his sleep is a little cause for concern.

Banned from WH Array

both could use help - albeit from different kinds of doctors...

VIP Member Array

This is no reason to see a doctor in my humble opinion! Little boys, teenage boys, and men all alike have sexual dreams, wet dreams, and simply act on these while still asleep. Hell, I've done it before! Males are simply sexual beings, they have to be, it is just natural. I agree with another comment up there, move his hand and take over! Wake him up and utilize that sexual energy!

When my boyfriend and I first started dating years ago, we would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night at the same time, no previous humping or anything, and just be so much in love we would make love then and there, then fall back asleep. It was almost errie and magical. We still do it from time to time, and it is natural for men to develope erections while asleep. No worries!

VIP Member Array

He's probably not sleeping.

Junior Member Array

No he is a heavy sleeper he works 14 hr days he goes out like a light.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast