Forum:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are you familiar with ANR? (Breastfeeding your man)

C
    Member Array

Default I think I will pass on this....

My husband is a breast man. He loves sucking my nipples. He loves it so much that many years ago when our first child was born he begged me not to nurse the baby so that he could have me. We had only been married 9 months and 17 days when she was born. Nursing was in but not that much at the time. I adored my baby but my husband needed me and I gave in to him. It really was not a fight for we were so much in love and sex has always been big with us. Never nursed any of the three of them. I went back to my 6 week exam with the second one and sweat out being pregnant. Ah, the joys of young love.

Having said that I loved to be sucked. I mean really sucked and nibbled plus pinched during passion. It is a big part of our sex life. Very often I will wake up in the night with my husband at my breast and the adventure which follows makes me forget he woke me up.... But now at my age to start to nurse him and have to go to the drug store and tell the pharmacist that I need a breast pump could stroke the guy out.........So I will pass and just let my guy dry hump (so to speak) on my boobs....
    FeminaS likes this.

DrJ
    Junior Member Array

The only thing better than sucking a breast is sucking one and getting a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd do this all day every day.

Junior Member Array

please send me the anr links

Junior Member Array

When my wife had our kids she always had a lot of milk but hated using a breast pump so I voluntered and found I loved it ( so did she ). Any time she was "full" I would suck her dry. Also if we were going out for an evening and she didn't want to be bothered. If she started to "leak" we would adjourn to the car for a few minutes and take care of it. We both found it very enjoyable and bonding>

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

To each his own.

This act is deemed something out of "normal" so is therefor considered kink or alternative.

Most people consider breasts are either A: a part of sex starting with the attraction while looking at them under a girls shirt or B: A food source for babies. It's the world we live in.

I personally would not be able to have this type of relationship. As another poster said... It would somehow imasculate my partner in my eyes. I am one of those people that get a little put off by a four year old that walks up to a woman and lifts her shirt for dinner. I beleive if they are old enough to consiously go to mom and lift her shirt they are way to old to be breastfeeding. I also feel that the bottle and a pacifier should be gone by age two. MY OPINION and not statement of fact.

I do understand how initimate this act could be even though I am opposed to it. It does pose some risk for the woman. Producing breast milk takes nourishment from the woman. If she is not eating right or taking vitamin supplements or getting enough sleep or many other things to help keep her healthy there are health risks for her. Minor point yes but still a risk.

ANR is not widely practiced or accepted and probably never will be but I say if two adults are into it together in the privacy of their own relationship, more power to them.

VIP Member Array Just-a-regular-guy's Avatar

Default WOW - great topic!

This topic is very close to me.... as just a regular guy, I have been fascinated with breasts all my life.... I love looking, feeling, nibbling, rubbing.... on and on.. you get the picture.... my wife and I have had 4 children and I have had the opportunity to nurse here and there during those times... I loved it... the milk is sweet and it was a huge turn on to me.... is that wierd?? I don't know.... I just really loved it.... my wife was less enthusiastic with it but indulged me from time to time... would I want her to start again? yes. But certainly she would want to.... but I don't think she would..... It was sad for me to have to stop tasting her.... I still think about it (2 years later now).... still miss it.... don't like the fact that I'll never taste breast milk again...... though I've always wondered if all breast milk tastes the same??? oh well..... my 2 cents....

IF BOTH LIKE IT - GO FOR IT AND ENJOY!!!!!

Junior Member Array

I would appreciate some information and the links to the sites you mention. Thanks.

Susan

Junior Member Array

Smile My fellow thread posters!

Hello everyone!

I was skimming websites when i found this thread, its great to see more people talking about anr, i've been a fan of anr since i turned 19, i had a beautiful dream (i'll go into some time later) which got me curious about what it meant, some research later and my quest for anr began.

If i may, i'd like to add and maybe expand on what delicious105's post said by saying that anr isnt for everyone, some people like it, some people dont, its meant to be a way to bring two people closer together and strengthening the relationship they have, some women may just want the affection from breastfeeding some one, others may want to experience breastfeeding some one without having to go through pregnancy.

i've done lots of research into anr and and i've written a document for LMH.com which seems to have gone down well (despite being a vew updates behind), it explains some very basic psycology behind anr, the do's and dont's, clothing/maternity wear and several other things, including the dispelling or "busting" some myths that have long been attached to anr .

I would like to clear something up, many people out there may know of a fetish where people may dress up like a baby (complete with plastic pants/nappie/diaper) most often referred to as an "aby" (ay-bee) or "Adult baby"

This fetish is commonly mistaken for anr as they both incorperate breastfeeding but the person being the "aby" is cared for in many of the same ways as a baby is during the early years of life.

Anr is different in many ways, to sum up the differences in a nut-shell:

Aby - dressing up like a baby + being looked after like one + breastfeeding

some research into this fetish has been done around the world and has been shown to relieve stress & escape from the 9-5 24/7 world,

Personally, i dont see the appeal of the aby thing if some one likes it, i wont judge

Anr - Breastfeeding from/with a partner with or without breast milk in an intimate way which doesnt have to be sexual, allows both people taking part to share their emotions and how they feel without speaking or using any kind of spoken word/language,

The time spent together in this way allows for the building up of trust and "bonding" which can strengthen a relationship, it also while understanding any limitations the other partner has.

In the mainstream, there is usually no dressing up involved
    (dressing up,etc is optional & down to personal preference),

breastfeeding can be 1 of two types: dry - without milk wet - with milk

i'd like to leave a note for delicious105:

Could you please mail me? i'd like to exchange informatiion with you
    Last edited by Little; 06-19-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I just don't get the people saying that it's not the same as dressing up as a baby or wearing diapers. To me, it's the same as doing that but to a HIGHER degree. (Which is more intimate, putting your spouse in a diaper or letting your spouse suckle your breast milk?)

That is a bodily fluid meant to nurse a baby- I find it a little creepy a grown man would find it sexually arousing to act as their partner's baby, and that a woman would find it arousing to act as her partner's mother, which is EXACTLY what it is. I mean, to each their own, EVERYONE has their kinks, but something about this does not sit right with me.

Junior Member Array

I breastfed all 3 of my children. Believe me it hurts and your nipples crack and bleed for the first week or two, but it goes away. After that its easy as pie. I feel sad about this generation, breastfeeding is very relaxing and it's very spiritual and it does not in anyway give you sexual feelings. I have two boys and they are very close to me and empathetic about other peoples feelings. I would message and rub their little bodies as they cued and played with my shirt or noes. I think this is the reason why children grow into unhappy adults because they get pawned off to parents and babysitters and don't get that closeness that even boys need just as much as girls. I think that if a man were to try it would definitely bring a more spiritual bond between a couple. My husband never breastfed lol but it doesn't hurt to try. I remember meeting a coworker after I had my first child and she asked me if I was bottle feeding. I said no I'm breastfeeding. She said grows. I told her bottle feeding was worst.
    After watching the news about a recall on all plastic bottles on the market because of a toxin in the plastic I was glad I didn't keep up with the Jones.
    I think couples should give it a go might enhance the relationship.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast