Forum:

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you familiar with ANR? (Breastfeeding your man)

VIP Member Array

Default Are you familiar with ANR? (Breastfeeding your man)

ANR stands for Adult Nursing Relationship. It's been going on for centuries and it's not as awful as it sounds. I found 2 websites today that are current, active and very well done. This is not kinky, but a way for couples to become very close by being inter-dependent.

Any woman can lactate, and age is not a barrier.

Email me if you want the websites as I am not sure if I am allowed to list them here.

Junior Member Array

how do i email you? I cant find it , im new to this site...that sounds ... different...but im in a relationship where the sky is the limit, and trying everything is deffenatly something were into, I just thought that breast milk came with pregnancy

I have heard of it but only in the fetish sense...I have an ex who likes to wear diapers and be treated like a baby. I know there is a name for this but I can't remember what he calls himself.

I didn't know that women could lactate without having a kid.

VIP Member Array

Perhaps the best way to do this is for those of you interested to do a general search for "adult breastfeeding relationships" or "adult breastfeeding". There are also some yahoo groups that seem to be pretty strong.

One of them is for adult single women only and another is for breastfeeding grandmothers!

Some women are milkmaids and in the UK, they are doing a booming business.

It doesn't seem surprising to me since the world is so out of control. Getting comfort at the breast......beats drugs and alcohol. The ages of the men who are seeking an ANR range from the early 20's to the senior citizens.

Some men nurse 4-6 times a day and I've read that once the milk comes in you can adjust the supply to the demand.

Breast pumps and maternity wear for women who aren't pregnant. Who knew?!

Banned from WH Array

i'm very adventuresome but i couldn't do this.

VIP Member Array

Here's a question for you men here: Would you like to be in an ANR?

And for the women: Would you?

Why or why not?

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by whilhelm View Post
    i'm very adventuresome but i couldn't do this.
    Our posts hit at the same time, but that's ok because you are the first person to answer the question!

wilhelm, what is it that bothers you? Feeling vulnerable? Or not wanting to taste the milk? You can do dry suckling.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure if I'd want to do that (I'm a guy).... But maybe I would... I mean I find bodily fluids sexy as it is, so maybe I could learn to love it... Still, wouldn't it hurt the woman? I mean most women these days dont even breast feed any more, claiming it hurts ( decreasing the child's IQ apparently).

Banned from WH Array

i don't know about the vulnerability - maybe. i just can't imagine anything sexy about it. and i think i would feel foolish.

this ranks right up there with having her powder & diaper me. it's just not sexy to me. i'd rather rake the leaves.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by delicious105 View Post
    You can do dry suckling.
    On occasion I have been leant up against my gf with her breast in my mouth.... Not exactly suckling.. but...

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast