Forum:

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Do most women masturbate? How often?

Junior Member Array

Default Do most women masturbate? How often?

Do most women masturbate? There are always threads about husbands masturbating, and how many women posting here are put off or alarmed by this.

Do you masturbate?

With the help of a vibrator?

How often? daily? couple of times a month?

Just curious.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unless I've missed something quite a few of the women that I've seen here are upset because they don't understand why their husbands would when they are ready/willing/able, in other words they feel their husbands are choosing it over having sex with them.

I myself do on occasion, can't really put an number to it because it varies. My boyfriend asked me some time ago if I did and I told him sure. He also asked me if it was because of the differences in our libidos in which I answered yes, he understood. I am one of those females that wants it 24/7.

I did as a teenager but until recently I was not into masturbation. If you consider rubbing when your making out with a guy masturbation then yes I did that but to touch myself no. Not since high school and I didn't touch myself back then either. I didn't know that women used their hands to finger themselves and touch their clitoris until recently either. I was so clueless.

Blog Entries

Twice a day, usually, often with a vibrator but sometimes not.
    But I don't have access to my sweetheart, so if it seems a lot, that's why.

VIP Member Array

I am single, stressed and waiting to start a new job so the frequency of self loving has gone up. I will also indulge when I am bored.

With my hormones jumping all over the place, I find it easier to go with it rather than fight it.

I also wanted to assuage my guilt, so I did some research as to the history of masturbation and read some articles regarding older women and the benefits of staying sexually active. I may be celibate, but I do still have those sexual urges. Having my insides dry up and shrivel is a horrible thing to contemplate!

more often than not... despite having an active and fulfilling sex life with a partner, but if he is at work or away for a couple of nights... i gotta do it myself, and i am good at it too...
    i have never questioned if it was 'too much' or 'abnormal', after all...who sets the guidelines? we are all individuals and what is normal for one isn't for another.
    Namaste
    Schnazzy

Junior Member Array

yes I do maybe 4 times a week 2 help me sleep, and also i have recently become single, and was use to having sex only twice a week, but enen then I still did nonthing wrong with satisfiying yourself. p.s. and sometimes with vibrator and sometimes not

VIP Member Array

I don't know if most women masturbate. It's not something I've ever brought up in a conversation. I do, maybe a couple of times a week, give or take. If I had more privacy it might be more often.
    CM, you didn't mention if you do or not.

Junior Member Array stillkickin's Avatar

I think over a lifetime it comes and goes at different intervals for different reasons, it's all fine and depends on your needs and situation.

Whenever the "mood" strikes me, or if my hubby isn't willing when i am ready... If he comes in during, it sometimes turns him on, sometimes hurts his feelings... But masturbation is a regular thing on my part... : }
    If you want me to remember it, tattoo it backwards on my forhead... I might see it someday...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast