Forum:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Women who really enjoy Doggie-Style?

Junior Member Array

Thumbs up Hell Yea

DOGGIE IS ACTUALLY MY HUSBAND AND MINES FAVORITE POSITION. FOR ME I JUST LOVE HOW ON THE BED IM ON ALL 4'S AND HE GRABS MY HIPS IN THE SHOWER BENT OVER OR ON THE COUCH AND HE LAYS OVER ME AND RUBS MY BOOBS .. I HAVE TO SAY BEST POSITION EVER FOR ME OR THE 2ND IS WOMEN ON HER BACK WITH ON LEG IN BETWEEN THE MANS LEGS AND ONE LEG ON HIS SHOLDER WITH HIM KNEELING IT SENDS CHILLS TO MY SPINE... I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HARD TIME WITH ORGASIMS BUT THOSE 2 POSITIONS I NEVER TRIED UNTIL RECENTLY OMG AWESOME FEELING..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I do have to say, most of the women I have been with doggy style have not had an orgasm - but they still love the position. One ex-lover explained it to me like this: For a woman, if you can be hitting "that spot" for a sustained period of time, although you may not orgasm, it's just as good because the pleasure lasted longer. For her, I always hit "that spot" in doggy style or a variation of missionary (a pillow under her butt, her legs wrapped tight around my waist, and me arching my back all the way to get a certain angle of penetration).

As for standing up and being bent all the way over, that's called the jack-knife (like when a tractor trailer is jack-knifed) - while I do like that position, I have tended to be with women 5'-3" and under (my wife is 5') - and I'm 6' - so it's hard to do from a height perspective.

Another great version is bending her over the arm of the sofa (for us its better because of the height issue, it sticks her butt up higher for me) and pulling her hair or her arms back, than after a couple of minutes picking her legs up into a psuedo wheelbarrow position...

There are soooo many great variations of doggy style, if you need advice on what works best for different situations let me know - I think I've tried them all.

Junior Member Array

This is all news to me!! I only talk about sex with a few of my closest freinds but I thought doggy provided great orgasms for most us.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

What absolutely blew my mind the first few times we tried it is how my Penis is almost going strait up, towards her spine when I thrust in and out. When you look at a cross-section picture of a woman’s vagina, the canal does indeed slant back, towards the tail-bone. It would appear this position is totally ideal as that is the exact angle the penis wants to be in anyway. Upon further reflection, I find it hard to imagine the missionary position working so well as the angle would pull the penis down and away from the guy, like co**king a catapult or something.
    Is it even possible to rub the G-spot in Doggy since the main friction point would be the bottom, back side of the vagina opening, opposite the G-spot? Or does it have nothing to do with the G and everything to do with all other aspects?

Women continue to amaze me with all their intricate details :)

VIP Member Array

i have a love / hate relationship with it... it like hurts sometimes..sometimes it doesnt..sometimes it makes me feel like i have to pee so bad that it hurts..maybe im just looney

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hystorm View Post
    What absolutely blew my mind the first few times we tried it is how my Penis is almost going strait up, towards her spine when I thrust in and out. When you look at a cross-section picture of a woman’s vagina, the canal does indeed slant back, towards the tail-bone. It would appear this position is totally ideal as that is the exact angle the penis wants to be in anyway. Upon further reflection, I find it hard to imagine the missionary position working so well as the angle would pull the penis down and away from the guy, like co**king a catapult or something.
    Is it even possible to rub the G-spot in Doggy since the main friction point would be the bottom, back side of the vagina opening, opposite the G-spot? Or does it have nothing to do with the G and everything to do with all other aspects?>>
    >>
    Women continue to amaze me with all their intricate details
    You bring up a good point. There must be some studies, or conjecture, but I imagine cave men must have used the doggie style exclusively.

Junior Member Array

Default yes--g-spot

Yes, penetration from the back, directly hits my gspot. i can see where a person cant have an orgasm like that, but, the solution is to reach around and rub your clit yourself. Does it everytime.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Default ..

Well, attempted to try the one suggested where she lays on the bed on stomach and legs wide apart. She would not go for the legs apart, said it was too uncomfortable. BUT, what she did do was suddenly start to exercise her calf muscles by rising up on her tippy toes and then down again on me. I began to do just opposite and a bit faster. She matched me stroke for stroke. I had a mind bending orgasm!
    That was the first time she didn't moan in any pain, she even giggled half way through it.
    Slowly but surly, I think I can turn her to the dark side and find a way for her to enjoy it as much as I do. She said she loved the calf work-out.
    For now, she simply loves to pleasure me and gets off from my reactions, etc..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Why don't you try bending her over a chair or sofa - she almost has to spread her legs apart that way...than if she is into it just pull her onto the floor on all 4's with her legs apart...

Also, doggy is a deep penetration position...and she may have a short vagina. Her ob/gyn can tell her this. Basically, if her vagina is smaller than normal and you are doing it doggy style you could be hitting her cervix, which can hurt. Women tend to yelp when you hit the cervix - so you aren't sure if she likes it or not. If you plan on being with her long term, you want to leave her cervix alone - you can cause HPV, damage her cervix (leading to difficult pregnancy's), etc.

Junior Member Array

Doggie is hot. I love how animalistic it can get. I've never had an orgasm from it, but I really enjoy feeling my man having a great time back there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast