Forum:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Women who really enjoy Doggie-Style?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Default Are there Women who really enjoy Doggie-Style?

Following on the heels of the anal thread, I got to thinking about this a lot. I always dreamed of this position when I was younger. I am not totally sure why, I guess because itís so ******** erotic and hot!>>

When the wife and I were first married and enjoying the first years of married sex, she would not even hear about me suggesting that position. I had always assumed women liked it for one reason or another. My wife felt it was too mechanical and aloof.
    Then, we began having issues getting pregnant. We tried and tried for months (it was horrible, all that trying and trying...kidding) without any protection to no avail.
    Then, she went and had an exam. Turns out she has whatís called a tipped uterus. The doctor told us to have sex in the puppy position (his words) and when I was done, for her to sit with her bum in the air for about 15-minutes.
    Needless to say, I wanted to HIGH-FIVE the doc right then and there in the room while the wife was still in the stirrups!>>

She began calling me at work to come home for lunch and a quickie when she was ovulating. I only managed to do the nummie deed about 4 times, and volia, we were pregnant. She hated every minute of it. All owies, ouches and complaints.
    Many years later, I asked her if she would indulge me for a birthday and she did.
    Once again, she did not like it at all. Just, lots of painful stuff I guess. BUT, since I made such a big deal out of how much I totally loved it (the whole act, not the causing pain, that part actually makes it harder to go) she has since agreed to allow it when she is not in the mood for sex and I am. I guess the way it works for her is she does not have to worry about getting turned on and wanting to do more once I have gone which was the case when she would give me freebie quickies on top.>>

SoÖhere I am with a wonderful wife that will bend over backwards for me. I just donít understand how others can say they love it or even itís their favorite position (women), and mine is all ouches and owies! There were a few times that I think she was actually beginning to enjoy it in some way. Once when I thought she was, I reached around and began slowly and softly circling her clitoris. She allowed that for about 3 seconds and then stopped me.>>

Do women really enjoy it or is it totally just few women that do?
    Also, is there anything I can try with her that might make it better for her, even just to release the discomfort? I have had her try with her lying on top of me, stomach up. That seemed to help a bit, but I guess itís much harder and she likes just to drop trou and watch TV or something while I engage in my favorite position sans partner, as it were.>>

Please advise if possible.
    Thanks.

C
    Member Array

On page 2, I did a thread on The Hot Orgasm from Riding A Man's Tongue. This is on Doggy Sex. It has 3,674 hits. That means people really like it....It is hot, hot sex.....I just love it and many women do.....In case you are interested you can check it out....

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I have to say, your wife is the exception to the rule - almost every woman I know loves doggy style. There are some objections because it can take away the intimacy of looking at your partner (in the eye) while making love...but overall I've never had a woman complain she just didn't like doing it in that position. For many women I know, it's their favorite position.

I guarantee almost every person that responds here will agree.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by metboogie View Post
    I have to say, your wife is the exception to the rule - almost every woman I know loves doggy style. There are some objections because it can take away the intimacy of looking at your partner (in the eye) while making love...but overall I've never had a woman complain she just didn't like doing it in that position. For many women I know, it's their favorite position.

I guarantee almost every person that responds here will agree.
    I guess I have to be the exception ...... it's not my favorite. I have never been brought to orgasm in this position, not even close.

Although I have to say that I enjoy it only because he likes it so well and the small twisted part of me likes the "domination" factor of it.

VIP Member Array

Got to admit, it doesn't do the trick. It's fun, and it gives a little variation, and my man likes it a lot, but if that was all I could do for the next 100 years I would be a very sad Soldatka. We're all built differently and what raises the roof for some just does sod all for others.

VIP Member Array

I love most positions especially doggie. I assumed that everyone lliked doggie style. You know what happens when you assume.
    Position is my husbands strong point. Try with her laying flat on the bed with her legs hanging off the bed. You stand, and it helps if your bed is the right height. I think it feels absolutely exquisite so I hope she wants to try it. It's not exactly doggie style but it's similar.

C
    Member Array

Default I Will

Quote Originally Posted by Rose5 View Post
    I love most positions especially doggie. I assumed that everyone lliked doggie style. You know what happens when you assume.
    Position is my husbands strong point. Try with her laying flat on the bed with her legs hanging off the bed. You stand, and it helps if your bed is the right height. I think it feels absolutely exquisite so I hope she wants to try it. It's not exactly doggie style but it's similar.
    Maybe she won't try that position of his standing at the bottom but I promise you that this will be tried tomorrow before noon......That sounds hot....I just can't wait....It is so much fun being sexually love sick like this....

xox
    C

It is my favorite! And my boyfriends too

I love everything about it. Yes, the 'intimacy' can be diminished in this position since you aren't face-to-face, but not if you learn some tricks.

Maybe the position is painful to her because of how deep you can penetrate in doggie style. I suggest trying out some good lube, it should make it MUCH more enjoyable for you both Good luck

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

OK, so maybe I was wrong...

Don't read too much into this - but most of the women I've been with were Latina, and they all loved it. I have been with a couple white women, and I know 1 really loved it (and anal)...the other I think liked it. I have also been with a Jamaican, Philipino, Chinese and Italian women - all who loved doggy style.

I have a feeling caucasian women may not be as into it as women from other parts of the world. OR maybe I've just gotten lucky with the women I've been with.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikki22 View Post
    It is my favorite! And my boyfriends too

I love everything about it. Yes, the 'intimacy' can be diminished in this position since you aren't face-to-face, but not if you learn some tricks.

Maybe the position is painful to her because of how deep you can penetrate in doggie style. I suggest trying out some good lube, it should make it MUCH more enjoyable for you both Good luck
    OK, so....the point of the thread was to dispense with some hints and tricks...So pray tell.

We are old hats (or hands, not sure) with the lube dept.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast