Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hairy bum.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Default Hairy bum.

I have been meaning to ask this question for some time and now have the opportunity with this site.
    The little wife has what I would consider a hairy crack. I donít have that much experience with other women, but the times I have, they did not have hair in their bum crack.
    My question, is this rare or rather normal. For the record, I love it!!
    I think it is totally sexy. We are not talking about hair like a guys or anything, but hair none the less. Unless I am totally mistaken, this should indicate she has a bit more testosterone than the average woman which in turn equates a bit more of a sex drive than the average. But again, I am not that knowledgeable, hence me coming here.
    > >
    Thanks in advance.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

It becomes more common on women after age 30.

Never bothered me, but it doesn't turn me on either.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hystorm View Post
    I have been meaning to ask this question for some time and now have the opportunity with this site.
    The little wife has what I would consider a hairy crack. I donít have that much experience with other women, but the times I have, they did not have hair in their bum crack.
    My question, is this rare or rather normal. For the record, I love it!!
    I think it is totally sexy. We are not talking about hair like a guys or anything, but hair none the less. Unless I am totally mistaken, this should indicate she has a bit more testosterone than the average woman which in turn equates a bit more of a sex drive than the average. But again, I am not that knowledgeable, hence me coming here.
    > >
    Thanks in advance.
    Now your telling your secrets, as you were both virgins when you got married.

You've answered your own question in my books Hystorm. So enjoy the added sex drive.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Default ..

She has had hair there since I first knew her at age 19.
    Is this rare or are there others here that are too hairy or know someone similar?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hystorm View Post
    She has had hair there since I first knew her at age 19.
    Is this rare or are there others here that are too hairy or know someone similar?

Thanks.
    I've never actually thought about it but we have hair everywhere, if you do. It is a protection of some sorts, under arm, so that it catches sweat, well it doesn't does it, we have to put underarm on... but you know what i mean.

The amount of hair is the same as men, where you have it on your backs as well as your chest, or you only have it on your chest.

So, it could be as i said, down to how much male testosterone she has, as we are all different and we all have male testosterone as well, appartently some more than other's that's all.

I have hair there too. But I remove it with a shaving powder that works wonders and doesn't burn. I don't like hair anywhere down there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by macybelle View Post
    I have hair there too. But I remove it with a shaving powder that works wonders and doesn't burn. I don't like hair anywhere down there!
    So if can be bold and ask do you use the same shaving powder in the front as well.

I hate these tripple XXX, well i don't know actually just not game to try, ouch. So i shave most, sure other's do just bugs me having to be careful, and frequency...

As an Australian, i've never heard either of a shaving powder?

Yes, I use it all OVER! Front and back! It's wonderful and I will never shave that area again!

The shaving powder is made for black men. Since they have coarse hair on their face it's prevents razor bumps. The powder is called Magic Shaving Powder. I bought mine off of eBay. It can be found at drug stores though. I have seen it on the Walgreens Website. We don't have a Walgreens so I reorder it from the person off of eBay.

Blog Entries

Thanks Macybelle, after i read your earlier post i checked out health to see if there was an answer there first, but no one mentioned it, so appreciate your reply. I'll be happy hunting....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast