Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: penis size...is it small?

Junior Member Array

Default penis size...is it small?

Hello all the ladies,

Ok I know some women care and some other don't care about penis size but what size do you consider small?

My penis size is 1 1/2 inches soft and 3 1/2 inches hard.
    what do you think about it? do you think its small or? have you ever seen a man the same size as me? if yes how did you react? have you ever had sex with a man the same size as me? if yes how was sex? what would you do if pulling down a man pants you find he has a penis the same size as me? do you look at mens bulges when your on the beach or at the swimming pool?
    Please be honest! and thank you all!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Yes, 3.5 is on the small side. (nobody cares what size it is flaccid)

Better learn to use that tongue!

C
    Member Array

If a woman loves you she will not care what size your penis is...She marries for love not the size of his sexual organ....A woman can ride you cowgirl and get great satisfaction out of this...Don't worry....

There a line from Sex in the City where Samanta is seeing a sex therapist about not wanting to have sex with her boyfriend beause she thinks he's to small. Well she finally admits it in therapy and he lets her have it by saying well maybe your to big!! She's left speechless! I thought it was a great line and could be very true too. I think you will be fine. Not all women want a man with a huge penis. There is nothing enjoyable about pain! You will find your perfect fit someday and it will be great!!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mmm dare do i admit this ?

Yep.

A long time ago, i had a relationship with a man he was younger than me but such an exciting character that i thought he was great.

So, then we got to the bedroom stage and, here's the thing.

That was my first experience of a man going down on me for a long period of time, constantly and on-going not stopping.

Now the thing is he didn't get a chance to ask for anything, or continue, i was so horny and heated and as i said, this was a first for me, i simply got up moved him over and jumped him.

Not only that i moaned like i don't know what, but with so much hunger, sorry ladies, i know, it wasn't my husband but i don't care.

And the look on his face, when i recalled that after wards was priceless there is this woman who took command went wild and belistic.

Now, he would have been about your size, as i recall.

So, it made absoultely no difference, i felt absolutely every bit of him.

We did go out for a while, but as i said, he was younger and in the end i didn't feel comfortable, as Demi and Ashton do....

So no, forget the size, it doesn't matter.

Blog Entries

My boyfriend's about your size soft, but like SinisterUrge said, that's not what matters ... as far as I'm concerned, that just means that I can sit on his lap whenever I want and not worry about sitting on his sensitive bits.
    Just put it to yourself this way: 3 1/2" is enough for the average girl to choke on during oral sex. It's enough to stimulate the first three inches of a woman's vagina, and that's where the most nerve endings are.
    Some women (like me!) have tiny, little-bitty ladyparts. I don't want some guy who's hanging to the floor ... or to his knee ... or even half-way down his thigh, though if the man I loved happened to be that big, we'd probably work it out.
    Blessedly, the man I love is average ... or maybe even below average ... I don't care and I'll never take a ruler to him. He can make me orgasm multiple times from penetrative sex, does foreplay beautifully and is a caring lover in bed and out.
    As long as your size is not huge or pitifully tiny, it doesn't matter. And you don't fall into the pitifully tiny category.

Junior Member Array

You will be just fine...I dated a "little guy" once and he actually was good in bed. What he did not have in size he made up for in talent especially orally!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

If you really want to be thought of as huge...consider dating asian women or small, petite women. They simply cannot take a large guy and are looking for smaller men. You will rock the worlds of many women out there.

Blog Entries

Outside appearance has little to do with the size capacity of a woman's vagina, just like the size of a man's hands and feet have little to do with the size of his penis.
    I'm 5'8" upwards of 170 lbs and anything above average would hurt me. I am by no means petite; I've got a bone structure that screams "child bearer" and plenty of muscle.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Look - some women will tell you size matters...but the reality is MOST women won't have an orgasm from penetration - regardless of the penis size. Women will ALWAYS remember the guy who took her to places (sexually) that she had never been over the guy with the big schlong who didn't know what to do with it.

Remember - the BRAIN is the biggest sex organ you have...fill it with knowledge of how to please a woman. Knowing how to give good oral is a key, but also knowing how to stimulate all 5 senses is even better (Taste, Touch, Hearing, Sight, Smell)...and they don't have to be done all at the same time. Candles, a nice cologne, a great wine, her favorite dessert, any Sade album, being well groomed, etc will make for a memorable experience.

I have known a couple of guys who were small, but one was known for getting ANY lady he wanted - simply because his reputation preceeded him (and he had that swagger).

Anyhow - don't sweat it. Your penis size doesn't determine the quality of a man you are, or the quality of a lover. Every baseball player will tell you - it's not the size of the bat, it's how good you can swing it.

Man to man - keep your head up - be confident.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast