Forum:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex with Circumcised and Non.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Default Sex with Circumcised and Non.

I have been meaning to get some womanly input on this.
    I am not circumcised. As a child, I learned to always pull back my foreskin before getting into the showers after gym class so as not to be teased that I have a sausage for a schlong.
    As I got older, I often wondered how a circumcised penis feels to a women over a non.
    I always figured that once its hard, the foreskin is pulled back anyway and would not make a difference but the other day while engaging in doggy-style with the wife, I was in a position to actually see what and how my penis penetrates my wife. Indeed, the foreskin was active and moving when and where it could along with the vagina opening.
    Meaning, it would penetrate until the area where the foreskin made contact with the vagina opening and then would essentially plant itself right there and act as a buffer to the movement of my thrusting in and out. Not too sure how else to explain it but my question isis there a noticeable difference having sex with a non circumcised man over circumcised? I always figured the women would not know the difference as once hard, the skin would become almost unmovable, at least I thought that was the case until examining my own thrusting and saw it was doing something other than what I had always expected it to be doing while inside.
    > >
    Thanks in advance.

Junior Member Array

Default No difference

The womon won't notice any difference between a penis that is circumcized and one that is not. The only way she will feel the difference is with oral sex. Well, that's my opinion.

And i don't think that you should be worried about that either. Just think about satisfying your wif and evrytihg wll be fine.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you're embaressed that you're NOT circumcised, don't be!

You didn't have a barbaric ritual performed on you without your permission. You didn't have strong possibilities of complications thrust upon you. And your penis isn't desensitized as it's had a foreskin protecting it. You win.

Any woman who needs a circumcised penis is also shallow and completely retarded. It'd be like if I would only go out with a woman who'd had her left nipple sliced off.

Barbaric.

Junior Member Array

Talking American Obsession

Hiya, I live in the UK and we can't understand the US obsession with circumcision. We dont have many Jewish people here and the only people who get it done are boys with tight foreskins. I have never seen a circumcised penis and would probably not like it. What the hell do you do when giving a hand or blow job. Isnt it the foreskin you are moving.

I cant imagine a woman will feel the difference inside her but like i say above I would be a bit stumped by there NOT being a foreskin.

I hear a man with a foreskin has a more sensitive head due to it always being protected. Whereas circumcised mens heads get tougher from always being out.

Hope this helps

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

The part of the penis that plays the most direct role in reaching orgasm is not the head, it's the pinkish skin directly adjacent to the head, which forms the underside of the foreskin if he is not circumcised, but remains exposed if he is.

On of my girlfriends back in my 20's grew up in Germany and had experience with both kinds. When she wanted to get me turned on she would grab the shaft of my penis underneath the circumcision line and stroke me, so that what foreskin I had was moving up and down over the head. I'd assume that is also the standard technique with a guy who is not circumcised and if feels **really** nice.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hystorm as a woman, i've been engaged twice, married once, on and of for 12 years in the same relationship, a couple naughty adventures because i can, could, and a 4 year relationship, lucky i'm almost 45 hey?

But for the life of me, i can't recall if there were or weren't? I recall the ex- husband bit, lol.

But truthfully as a women, i do remember, that i actually preferred if they weren't just can't recall who was or wasn't not that the above is a long list and i know you've been married all your life but, i preferred it through my journeys with his parts sexually, there was something about feeling the foreskin go up and down that excited me.

But on the same accord, 4 years, 12 years, i still had the same erotic feelings sexually there in touching, it's always been a turn on to me to do..... And touch there, etc..etc..etc..

So i don't think it matters really, i just had a preference only based on the "feeling".

As for inside me, neither, either...

Gee i am talking different these days......

I guess this is going to sound shallow but I think an uncircumcised penis is not pretty. However I realize it doesn't have to be pretty to be useful! It it has been way to many years since I had sex with someone who wasn't circumcised. I can't remember if there was a difference. I like the look of a circumcised penis. I've been married to a circumcised man for 15 years so that might make me biased to that look. I come from a family of uncircumcised men so go figure. I think it is a cultural thing that my brother, dad and nephews aren't circumcised. I just rambling now! lol!

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by laurianna1969 View Post
    Hiya, I live in the UK and we can't understand the US obsession with circumcision.
    I don't think I would go so far as classifying it as an obsession. It's just a common practice that is left up to the parents of the child. The main reason given that most parents choose this is for hygiene, thinking it is easier kept clean etc.

My first husband was not circumcised but my second was. Didn't make a difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale
    You didn't have a barbaric ritual performed on you without your permission.
    True, the child is not able to make the decision for himself but I tend to think more men that were not may wish they had been than those that were wished they hadn't been - just my opinion.

Blog Entries

Since I saw this thread I've been wondering, as I intend to have children, whether or not I would circumcise a son. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it cited a lower level of cancer as a big reason parents have it done. I don't know. I guess I'll just let my future husband decide ... he's the one with the penis anyhow ... but if he says to do it "because that's what Americans do," I'll have to take issue with it.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    Since I saw this thread I've been wondering, as I intend to have children, whether or not I would circumcise a son. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it cited a lower level of cancer as a big reason parents have it done. I don't know. I guess I'll just let my future husband decide ... he's the one with the penis anyhow ... but if he says to do it "because that's what Americans do," I'll have to take issue with it.

It's a hard call i think Little. I tend to think " don't fix what's not broken".

I remember though my father refused for me to get my ears pierced, stating if ..... meant for that to happen, then he would have put holes in your ears.

I therefore, often wonder, if we are born a certain way, then perhaps we should continue down that journey, including sexuallly, what's there is there i think.....

Just my thoughts and of course opinion.

I don't think i would do it personally.

Man says potatoes are bad for you, a glass of red is bad for you, then retracts it many years later, and now dark chocolate is good for you and a couple of glasses of red a day are good for you, yet both were bad?

I stay away from Man's , science's beliefs and think, what's good for you, is good for you...........

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast