Forum:

Page 1 of 42 123 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My Sex Drive is Too High!

Junior Member Array

Question My Sex Drive is Too High!

I have checked the Internet for what and why a woman's sex drive would be too high and all I find are ways to increase your sex drive...I suppose this must be uncommon or just not spoken about.

I go through phases where I could have sex all day over and over again. I become so aroused I can think of nothing else and often masturbate at work.

Is there something wrong with me or are there other women out there who experience this uncontrollable desire in "spurts" or "phases" as well?

Any info/feedback is appreciated as I cannot seem to find anything and am not inclined to go to my doctor and tell him how "turned on" I get.
    blueninja33 and sex pest :( like this.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't worry you are not alone and there definitely isn't anything wrong with you. I'm the same way.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sophie1130 View Post
    I have checked the Internet for what and why a woman's sex drive would be too high and all I find are ways to increase your sex drive...I suppose this must be uncommon or just not spoken about.

I go through phases where I could have sex all day over and over again. I become so aroused I can think of nothing else and often masturbate at work.

Is there something wrong with me or are there other women out there who experience this uncontrollable desire in "spurts" or "phases" as well?

Any info/feedback is appreciated as I cannot seem to find anything and am not inclined to go to my doctor and tell him how "turned on" I get.
    I agree with Fallen1. And i have done so on my way home in the car, although that was more out of the excitement of not being caught...

And, i tell you i feel sensual every single day, i know she is there put it that way, but i also don't act due to work long hours and then can feel the same way, i think once it happens though i want it more, and more, it's a good place to be, better than the reverse don't you think...

CW
    Motorguy likes this.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array hello_pitty's Avatar

You're definitely NOT alone
    "I might be a little young, but honey I ain't naive"
    "If it ain't an APBT, it's just a dog"

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sophie1130 View Post

If you are like me don't look for it to go down..It is just plain wonderful and wild.....Unfortunately, I cannot masturbate in front of my husband..or even talk about it...He is jealous of a machine.... BUT he is asleep and I just showered and I have this hot date with Eric my Eroscillator.....soooooo

Junior Member Array

definitely not alone dear, i think abt it all day long, smtimes im even embarrassed to admit im so turned on everytime i talk to my bf, i become wet just hearing his voice and we have been talking for 2 years now! makes it much better to know that i m not the only one who has been thinking im too high in a sexual nature.

Junior Member Array

There are people whose sex drive interferes with their life. I'm not sure from what sophie describes if thats the problem in her case, but you can't just casually dismiss it with a giggle and put it down to just being highly sexed.I know its the ultimite male fantasy the female nympho always 'up for it' but I know a lot of women that have let their sex life take control and it never ends well.

If Sophie finds her sex drive intereres with her job and if she feels she has to masturbate rather than just choose to do it. Well then it is a problem.

I'm not really sure I'm quallified to give advice. For my own part I think it might be an idea to confine your sex to when you're with a guy and maybe cut out the masturbation. If the sex is good surely it should be enought to last you through the day?

Maybe you need another outlet for your energies apart from sex maybe try working out?

Anywho I hope it works out

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    There are people whose sex drive interferes with their life. I'm not sure from what sophie describes if thats the problem in her case, but you can't just casually dismiss it with a giggle and put it down to just being highly sexed.I know its the ultimite male fantasy the female nympho always 'up for it' but I know a lot of women that have let their sex life take control and it never ends well.

If Sophie finds her sex drive intereres with her job and if she feels she has to masturbate rather than just choose to do it. Well then it is a problem.

I'm not really sure I'm quallified to give advice. For my own part I think it might be an idea to confine your sex to when you're with a guy and maybe cut out the masturbation. If the sex is good surely it should be enought to last you through the day?

Maybe you need another outlet for your energies apart from sex maybe try working out?

Anywho I hope it works out

That's certainly true but as she said it comes in "spurts and phases" then that to me is not a definition of a nymphomanic and i guess we therefore felt that we may be where she is so replied:- Sexual, high but in spurts and phases, so when we are tired, stressed we can let it go....

That's what i read and how i replied...

But i do see the side you are suggesting...

CW

Junior Member Array

I didn't say I thought she might be a nymphomaic, just that the word is a major source of titillation for men. At the end of the day you Sophie needs to be in control of her sex life not the vice versa.

C
    Member Array

Any woman with a wonderful sex drive is one of the luckiest women in the world. What she has other women look for...I do not believe that Persistant Sexual Arousal exists. This is, in my opinion, is just a term made up for too much sex drive. Bringing your kegal muscles into operation, can work wonders with a woman's vaginal orgasms..But some women find this annoying and so a new phrase is brought up out of the blue...I could masturbate more than I do but I learn to control it....Actually I love the way I feel....

There is nothing wrong with masturbation for a woman. Do it daily if she wants to. Keeps her alive. If more married women would have done this earlier in their marriage to keep them alive they would not be disappearing with so many headaches when their husband's need them....Masturbate as long as it does not interfere with your sex life or if the two of you do it. I have enough sex drive for three people and adore it....Of course this is part of my being the happiest woman in the world...
    blueninja33 likes this.

Page 1 of 42 123 11 ... LastLast