Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He only wants oral now

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array hello_pitty's Avatar

Default He only wants oral now

Well, me and my fiance are 22 and 29. We've been together almost 2 years now. We're getting married next year! So we used to have LOTS of sex, sometimes 7 days a week! But i know not to expect that now, that's insane!! haha But lately (and I mean past 4-5 months) he only wants oral sex from me. Even if I'm really horny and practically rubing myself on him, he'll be like "i'm too tired/ sore"...I understand, but then I just end up pleasuring him in the end by giving him head...I don't know why...I practically beg for sex from him and if I'm lucky it's once a week I get laid....WTF? If my sex life is going to look like this in the future....then I am going to be one sad lady...I love him and would never leave him or cheat on him.....but maybe I should get a vibrator? ............
    "I might be a little young, but honey I ain't naive"
    "If it ain't an APBT, it's just a dog"

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello_pitty View Post
    Well, me and my fiance are 22 and 29. We've been together almost 2 years now. We're getting married next year! So we used to have LOTS of sex, sometimes 7 days a week! But i know not to expect that now, that's insane!! haha But lately (and I mean past 4-5 months) he only wants oral sex from me. Even if I'm really horny and practically rubing myself on him, he'll be like "i'm too tired/ sore"...I understand, but then I just end up pleasuring him in the end by giving him head...I don't know why...I practically beg for sex from him and if I'm lucky it's once a week I get laid....WTF? If my sex life is going to look like this in the future....then I am going to be one sad lady...I love him and would never leave him or cheat on him.....but maybe I should get a vibrator? ............
    I think everyone goes through phases... Didn't i read here by the guys that masterbation is a "relief" can refer also to relief of stress?

Maybe the whole sex thing if your "tired" is a chore because your tired.

Maybe he's over worked and your getting hornier from those word "no", which i would do frankly.

He may just be plain old tired.... but vibrators can work!!!!!

CW

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sure that sucks, if you'll excuse the pun.

When you have sex, is it him that does all the work? Do you sit/lay there while he exausts himself? The reason I ask is that sometimes sex for men can be quite a lot of pressure, and if you're stressed it can be a pressure you could do without... For me anyway, I'm generally always thinking about the woman, what she wants, how to make her happy etc. but I know that if I'm just getting head I can actually relax and have a bit of me-time. Obviously it shouldn't always be like that though.

Try having sex with him but do all the work yourself, start off with a blowjob, lay him down, climb on top of him and ride him - if you aren't great at riding and can't get him to orgasm, take your fill then finish him with your mouth...

But anyways though, why not get a dildo/vibrator?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array hello_pitty's Avatar

NAh it's not that I lay there like a limp corpse. It feels great! I move, moan and downright lose myself when we make love! When he does want to make love he prefers to do all the work... I offer to ride him but I notice that when I do...even if I go slow, he cums fast....but I don't mind!! I experience the biggest orgasms when I know he's cumming, even if it was only 30 seconds!

Maybe I should assure him that I love any way he makes love to me? But I do tell him that it was great and he made me orgasm over and over....I can't help it! I just do!....either that or he wants it to last longer? I don't know, I do whatever he wants when we're making love. Sometimes I call the shots and "rape" him.....hehehe

Maybe he really is just too tired? I need a guys input on this....I mean, even if i'm tired/ sick/ sore I still am in the mood....but is it different for men? He does work, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day..he's a delivery driver...but it isn't easy!! He has to haul stuff, lift things, walk long with his big boots on!!

I massage him every day when he gets home. I dunno...maybe he's just too out of shape? Should I encourage him to get up and get out? He loves golfing, and so do I!! hmmmmm...

But I think i'll still get a vibrator...hehehe
    "I might be a little young, but honey I ain't naive"
    "If it ain't an APBT, it's just a dog"

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello_pitty View Post
    NAh it's not that I lay there like a limp corpse. It feels great! I move, moan and downright lose myself when we make love! When he does want to make love he prefers to do all the work... I offer to ride him but I notice that when I do...even if I go slow, he cums fast....but I don't mind!! I experience the biggest orgasms when I know he's cumming, even if it was only 30 seconds!

Maybe I should assure him that I love any way he makes love to me? But I do tell him that it was great and he made me orgasm over and over....I can't help it! I just do!....either that or he wants it to last longer? I don't know, I do whatever he wants when we're making love. Sometimes I call the shots and "rape" him.....hehehe

Maybe he really is just too tired? I need a guys input on this....I mean, even if i'm tired/ sick/ sore I still am in the mood....but is it different for men? He does work, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day..he's a delivery driver...but it isn't easy!! He has to haul stuff, lift things, walk long with his big boots on!!

I massage him every day when he gets home. I dunno...maybe he's just too out of shape? Should I encourage him to get up and get out? He loves golfing, and so do I!! hmmmmm...

But I think i'll still get a vibrator...hehehe
    A woman with a high sex drive and good sense of humor

Hey, get a guys point for sure, if you like golfing though, find a place where they don't golf very often and after you swing, "swing in the tree" so to speak, maybe he needs a bit of adventure outside the house that he's not expecting.....

Sorry a female's point...

Yep, i'd still get that vibrator, of course providing he doesn't object....

CW

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Maybe you're just really, really, really good at giving head.

Junior Member Array kellyjones100's Avatar

Try reversing the role, when he wants sex get him to pleasure you first and show him how it feels.

I know you might still be frustrated but when you get to that point and he doesn't want it then pleasure yourself, get on line and look at some good sites and read some sexual stories. Let him catch you so he can see what your into and see if he responds.

Good luck

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

In the context of a committed, monogamous relationship, sex tends to move in cycles and phases. I would say just let this phase run its course.

Maybe I'm just being a guy, but I don't see the problem here.

As long as you love each other and have open communication in and out of the bedroom, I would say don't worry about it. As you move through being engaged and into marriage, you will see that your sexual relationship will grow and evolve, like a natural thing. Just let it be what it is.

VIP Member Array Just-a-regular-guy's Avatar

Default I understand

I was the same way... only desiring oral, but for another reason... it was frustrating for my wife.... we are getting through that now.... make sure he's being honest with you .. which is hard for us guys sometimes... be patient..... may I ask how you give head.... my wife is not nearly as experienced as you and I'd like to give her some pointers??? Thanks and good luck....

Junior Member Array

My hubby went through this stage as well.

I stopped putting out and it soon went back to sex.

There was no way I was going to do all the work for no pleasure myself.

For me, sex lasts no longer then a few minutes, thats including the time it takes for him to annoy me for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast