Forum:

Thread: what do you really want

Junior Member Array

Default what do you really want

How old are you?How many sex partner did you have?How important is size to you?Have you ever had sex with a penis was too short to enjoy sex?In case is this a reason for you to decline a relationship?On the other hand- Have you ever had sex with penis was too long for you?If yes was it more intensive and better or does it hurt you?What kind of shape should the penis of your dreams have got? (straight or curved left right down up strongly slightly?What should a penis shape not look like?Was there a shape which wasuncomfortable for you during sexual intercourse?If yes what kind of shape was it?And why does it feel discomfort?Would you turn off a man because of his odd shape?Did you ever measured a penis on your own?Would you say girth beats length?Do you talk sometimes with friends over sexual experience after first sex or one-night stand?Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penis? What other wishes do you have to a penis shape? What do you think about shaved men?What should a penis not look like?What is for you most important to a penis?Finally what kind of length and girth do you prefer?Thanks for your answers!
    Last edited by Little; 04-20-2008 at 09:01 AM.

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skysurf View Post
    How old are you?How many sex partner did you have?How important is size to you?Have you ever had sex with a penis was too short to enjoy sex?In case is this a reason for you to decline a relationship?On the other hand- Have you ever had sex with penis was too long for you?If yes was it more intensive and better or does it hurt you?What kind of shape should the penis of your dreams have got? (straight or curved left right down up strongly slightly?What should a penis shape not look like?Was there a shape which wasuncomfortable for you during sexual intercourse?If yes what kind of shape was it?And why does it feel discomfort?Would you turn off a man because of his odd shape?Did you ever measured a penis on your own?Would you say girth beats length?Do you talk sometimes with friends over sexual experience after first sex or one-night stand?Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penis? What other wishes do you have to a penis shape? What do you think about shaved men?What should a penis not look like?What is for you most important to a penis?Finally what kind of length and girth do you prefer?Thanks for your answers!
    Wooo, thats a lot of questions! Are you carrying out a survey?

Here goes:-
    23 years old, 9 sexual partners. Size isnt too important, its how you use it that counts. Ive been very lucky, as all the guys ive been with are all very different in shape but their sizes have all been around 6 inches - give or take a few. My ex had the perfect penis in my opinion (hahaa,that sounds funny), it was about 6 1/2 inches, pretty straight, uncircumcised and thick...i do believe girth is much more important than length.

Im not too clued up on what would be ideal shape....

I always talk to girlfriends and some talk to me about their experiences, but i think thats an individual thing. Id never chat away in a bragging, slagging manner...it would all be positive banter

Ill end on....and this will sound weird....i like a pretty penis, this makes sense to me but probably not to others....my ex had one, im guessing that shaving and trimming play a big role in prettiness; for me, hygiene and maintainance makes a penis become a very hot sex tool...this is not coming across as i wished it would, but im hoping you can get some idea from it.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gee someone answered and you haven't given at all? Come on then we may answer you....

CW

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Dollface2008's Avatar

I'm 20 years old. Ive had 4 different sex partners, two of them boyfriend and serious boyfriend, one one night stand, and one friend with benifit(whom is current partner). Never had sex with a penis that was "two short" I think any respectable woman with some experience can make any size work in her favor. Have declined a relationship one time because we had bad sex and I didnt like him to the extent he liked me, however that was the large reason why the sex just added frosting to an already burnt cake if you know what I mean. Have had sex with one person that was more endowed, however he could not work it very well. As I like to say "Its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean." As for the way a penis is shaped or bent I find straighter most pleasing and workable, however all forms are good if they can work them! Id have to say that width doesnt beat length, but each person and there tightness could differ in there answer. Ive only measured one penis and it was my ex boyfriend whom I was in a year and half relationship with. I talk to my girl friends about sex on a regular basis. I think any healthy female does, its good to get imput from others cus they tend to see what you cannot. I prefer circumsized because its a cleaner fit, and has less chance of bacteria issues arrousing. Penis shape doesnt much matter to me if they can one work it, two keep it up, and three I like them and can see past there flaws. I prefer length upwards of 5 but theres wiggle room with experience and good workin'. Hope that helps you.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a guy.

I think cicumcision is revolting, a horrible mutilation that women should take the time to learn about instead of assuming "oh, it's cleaner" or whatever. But that's another thread, if you're interested search for the one we've already had.

As for shape, I hear that a slight curve upwards makes for good g-spot stimulation, but I guess it all really depends on the positions anyway.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Dollface2008's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    I'm a guy.

I think cicumcision is revolting, a horrible mutilation that women should take the time to learn about instead of assuming "oh, it's cleaner" or whatever. But that's another thread, if you're interested search for the one we've already had.

As for shape, I hear that a slight curve upwards makes for good g-spot stimulation, but I guess it all really depends on the positions anyway.
    interesting. havnt heard that about uncircumcised penises but i guess everyone has there own preference. Interesting user name for a male btw.