Forum:

Thread: Bisexual Thoughts and Experience

Junior Member Array kellyjones100's Avatar

Default Bisexual Thoughts and Experience

How many women here have either thought about having a bisexual experience or have actually had one?

If you have thought about it but never experienced it why haven't you, what has stopped you?

If you have had an experience why did you do it and what did it feel like afterwards, would you do it again.

Please talk about your experiences even if you not straight tell us what you feel.

Thanks

VIP Member Array

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual
    I would not be able to have a serious relationship with a girl because I am a girl but if I was the same person in a mans body I would defintely be able to.. I feel like my outer appearance more than anything else holds me back-- not beauty - gender
    when I drink I find myself flirting with girls or just being alone with one girl somewhere at a party
    but I'm a girl and defintely not one to make the first move so I just sit back
    I don't really plan on making a move on anyone who hasn't told me they were a bi girl too - I have kissed bi girls but never for show - no camera's and ******** and I would never try to kiss a straight girl friend or girl that didn't want it cause it would creep me out

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I still think a woman's body is beautiful to look at, we have more, areas of appeal but i don't think that makes me bi

I have been approached even suprised at staying at girlfriend's houses whom then give it a go, but i believe i could kiss a woman, so does that make me bi

I don't believe i could go further, so does that make me not!

And a man's body is just as nice to look at if he is your MAN...

Well i still say i am not bi, but then i am an adverturous person so i will say never say never...

However, think i would have done it by now if i was.

CW

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

Default sure...

I think women are absolutely beautiful and seductive and romantic and stimulating.

I have had a couple of encounters with women and although alot of fun and enticing, I have come to the conclusion that I prefer men.

Having said that... By actual definition this makes me bisexual as I have engaged in sex with a women and sex with a man. I don't feel an attraction for women though. I am glad I had the experiences and as was said, never say never but I have had many opportunities since then to give it a go again and have passed. I just physically prefer men.

My oldest son was gay. (My experiences happened long before he ever "came out" and there is no connection) and I still have many gay and bisexual friends from support groups and whatnot. They tend to use the term bisexual to "define" me even though I don't feel the same sex love so to speak.

****shrug**** I guess its what you make of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uneeklyme View Post
    I think women are absolutely beautiful and seductive and romantic and stimulating.

I have had a couple of encounters with women and although alot of fun and enticing, I have come to the conclusion that I prefer men.

Having said that... By actual definition this makes me bisexual as I have engaged in sex with a women and sex with a man. I don't feel an attraction for women though. I am glad I had the experiences and as was said, never say never but I have had many opportunities since then to give it a go again and have passed. I just physically prefer men.

My oldest son was gay. (My experiences happened long before he ever "came out" and there is no connection) and I still have many gay and bisexual friends from support groups and whatnot. They tend to use the term bisexual to "define" me even though I don't feel the same sex love so to speak.

****shrug**** I guess its what you make of it.
    That's " open mindedness again i believe... I worked 17 years in restaurants and employed gay men, love them. One is 75 and still sends me "Merry Xmas" faxes every year and touches base, yet he is married...

I have no problem at all with the sexuality of anyone.

Lets be a bit more open:- I'm honest but i don't have to share, that's my priogrative i believe however:-

I to have been with my man ( 4 years) still today, 20 years later he wished i had married him and his ex-girlfriend (7 yrs) and me a duel fight? Till the end? Back then. It was quite funny, we both dressed up, to look good. She did shocked the hell out of me wasn't expecting that, i didn't, well not bi, said that, and we all did the deed her first i believe as i wanted to watch. Naughty i know, or was that that i wanted to beat her in the sound department. No, not at all i do not know how to be jealous don't know why, never has been a part of me.

Needless to say, he never strayed, loved me, ( even now ) to the end of the earth i believe our longest sex was " 4 hours?", non stop! And, she looked at me differently from then onwards, never fought with me for him again..

They had broken up by the way...

Just she was trying to get him back.

That was..... one hell of an adventure .... definately NEVER REGRETED..

So now am i Bi?

I still think not.

But now i can't recall if i kissed her or her back? Probably 23 years is well a long time ago...

Since then as said, i've had the heated Property Manager after smoking a joint and me gone on alcohol and husband in the other room snooring his .........of, and i went whoa..............no way.

So, i say not..

Just an adventurous woman and why the hell not?

CW

It was quite an experience, i felt un-comfortable,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    That's " open mindedness again i believe... I worked 17 years in restaurants and employed gay men, love them. One is 75 and still sends me "Merry Xmas" faxes every year and touches base, yet he is married...

I have no problem at all with the sexuality of anyone.

Lets be a bit more open:- I'm honest but i don't have to share, that's my priogrative i believe however:-

I to have been with my man ( 4 years) still today, 20 years later he wished i had married him and his ex-girlfriend (7 yrs) and me a duel fight? Till the end? Back then. It was quite funny, we both dressed up, to look good. She did shocked the hell out of me wasn't expecting that, i didn't, well not bi, said that, and we all did the deed her first i believe as i wanted to watch. Naughty i know, or was that that i wanted to beat her in the sound department. No, not at all i do not know how to be jealous don't know why, never has been a part of me.

Needless to say, he never strayed, loved me, ( even now ) to the end of the earth i believe our longest sex was " 4 hours?", non stop! And, she looked at me differently from then onwards, never fought with me for him again..

They had broken up by the way...

Just she was trying to get him back.

That was..... one hell of an adventure .... definately NEVER REGRETED..

So now am i Bi?

I still think not.

But now i can't recall if i kissed her or her back? Probably 23 years is well a long time ago...

Since then as said, i've had the heated Property Manager after smoking a joint and me gone on alcohol and husband in the other room snooring his .........of, and i went whoa..............no way.

So, i say not..

Just an adventurous woman and why the hell not?

CW

It was quite an experience, i felt un-comfortable,
    Done it again, i NEVER FELT UNCOMFORTABLE apart from her going there, well that was a SHOCK... Maybe she was trying to prove something to him?

CW

Junior Member Array

I consider myself bisexual. I am currently with a guy, but my previous relationship was with another girl.

I just think that women are incredibly beautiful. Being with another woman is so different. Emotionally the relationships are very similar, same issues and same happiness. It seems obvious to state the physical differences, because men and women are biologically different, but my experiences with women and men have been radically different, though both amazing.

Sometimes I really miss being with a woman. I never regretted my same sex relationship. I was really happy, until the end, which happens with all failed relationships. Though I still have not come out to my family, my friends all know. If my current relationship ends I would definitely be open to starting a new relationship with a woman. My boyfriend has also mentioned that he wouldn't mind having a threesome (he's had two in the past) if I wanted to or letting me hook up with women, but I don't really know how I feel about that.