Forum:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Would men be better lovers if pegged once?

Banned from WH Array

I did not answer the basic question, but according to my girlfriend there is no doubt that being pegged has made me a much better lover according to the only person that mattrers in this discussion - my girlfriend. Being pegged, which has happened many times, opened the door for my girlfriend to take charge and teach me how to perform oral on her exactly the way she wanted it, when she wanted it and how she wanted it, a necessary thing for her to love sex. Not for everyone, but it works for us -both of us.

Junior Member Array

What I would love about it, and what would heighten my excitement about being pegged, is the element of total trust that is involved......it's an act which is not without possible trauma......yet for me, that element of trust that is involved, would heighten the pleasure of it.....

Some accomplished, educated....OK...seemingly "normal" men...crave this element of submission....It's totally not about being "gay".......It's about total submission to the female.....

I think it would make any man a better lover....

VIP Member Array

I don't really get the comparison of inserting something into a vagina vs a rectum. They aren't the same. Most women don't like anal sex. So it's not a gender thing.
    I kind of get the trust and submission thing.
    But if this thread was started equating the two, so a man can see what a woman is experiencing, it's not the same. A vagina is naturally lubricated, and is designed for a penis to be inserted into. The rectum is not designed for that at all.
    Maybe I'm missing the point.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

My man loves anything I do to him anally and I feel certain he would love being pegged.

I have a question for the men, though!

When I know my man and I are going to have anal sex, I take great care to prepare myself so I am as clean as possible (mainly because it allows me to be completely uninhibited and able to concentrate on the wonderful sensations rather than my hygiene).

Do you men do anything to prepare yourselves for being pegged? Or do men just not care, lol~

Junior Member Array

Hi
    it is a penetration thing, not vagina -V- rectum thing.
    It even goes beyond just an object in the rear.
    It is a 'bottoming' - 'topping' thing.
    Doesn't need to be sub/dom.
    Man/woman. Top/bottom

be good to each other

Junior Member Array

Default Re:rediscovered

Sure. While we are on the subject.
    No one needs poop in bed.
    I always have a nice long run and don't eat for 1/2 day before. And then I shower and use a warm water enema.

I also use dildo prior to lovemaking to be certain nothing gross or smelly comes into the bed.

Some men may not care but pardon me - I want to be attractive.

Sound good?

Be good...

Junior Member Array

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by longshadow View Post
    Sure. While we are on the subject.
    No one needs poop in bed.
    I always have a nice long run and don't eat for 1/2 day before. And then I shower and use a warm water enema.

I also use dildo prior to lovemaking to be certain nothing gross or smelly comes into the bed.

Some men may not care but pardon me - I want to be attractive.

Sound good?

Be good...
    I use a Fleet Enema just before pegging. Empty the laxative solution that it is filled with and refill with warm water. Use the enems-expel and shower. Very clean.

My wife pegs me about once a week. In addition to our regular dildos we use a double dildo(edit) . Really great doing each other at the same time.

I highly recommend (edit) harness. It has two pouches for vibrators. So hot!!
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 04-29-2010 at 01:03 AM. Reason: sounds like advertising -

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array GlassDaemon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty consistent on trying just about anything, so yea, I don't see any harm in guys at least trying it once, course mine won't. >.> Then again it only took once for me not to say anything and get hurt because of it, for him to never do it again. Sometimes when he gets rough I just let him go, I can take quite a bit and still be turned on, but that one time went a little far, and I think it scared him into being very careful. Still I think he'd do good to be penetrated himself. Maybe he'd get a better idea of how both vaginal and anal sex works for women and maybe see what he's doing from a different perspective. Course if they're so deathly afraid of it like mine is, even if I did persuade him, I think he'd be so uncomfortable he'd retain nothing from the experience lol. I'd never force him to do it though.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    ~Sri Chimnoy Ghose

Banned from WH Array

Thumbs up the first time

Quote Originally Posted by GlassDaemon View Post
    I'm pretty consistent on trying just about anything, so yea, I don't see any harm in guys at least trying it once, course mine won't. >.> Then again it only took once for me not to say anything and get hurt because of it, for him to never do it again. Sometimes when he gets rough I just let him go, I can take quite a bit and still be turned on, but that one time went a little far, and I think it scared him into being very careful. Still I think he'd do good to be penetrated himself. Maybe he'd get a better idea of how both vaginal and anal sex works for women and maybe see what he's doing from a different perspective. Course if they're so deathly afraid of it like mine is, even if I did persuade him, I think he'd be so uncomfortable he'd retain nothing from the experience lol. I'd never force him to do it though.
    Don't force him, of course, but...

My first time, my girlfriend was giving an incredible blow job and just before I came, she inserted a finger deep inside me, provoking a rather insane orgasm from me. There was absolutely no discomfort or pain on my part...she was very good, very very experienced, in a different time zone than me, as I was a near virgin having had intercourse exactly once. It was also an unequal relationship in age, experience, education, etc. and I felt that I was 'in her hands" in many ways, so I wasn't about to resist anything in any way. More particularly, I felt that I was immensely lucky, being with a woman who was so far out of my league in looks that I only tried to please her.

I was still shocked at what she did and she took great pain to reassure me that it was normal for woman to do things like that to men and for men to like it. The next time, she had me undress and lie on my stomach and massaged me with oil and gently put a finger inside me and kissed me while she did it. Then she took her finger out and slowly put a very small dildo inside me and had me get up on my hands and knees and slowly pegged me for the first time, using her hand to get me off. She then asked permission to take a picture me, assuring me that my face would not show, asking me to tense the muscles of my and keep the dildo partially inside me. I agreed and it is my girlfriend's (now wife) favorite picture...she carries a copy in her wallet. We still have the original dildo, and my wife pegs me regularly, using much larger dildos. She also has a set of photo albums detailing my training.

She insists that the reason that I am so good at performing oral on her is that my pegging training opened me up, anally of course, but also mentally, so that I can respond to her every mood and physical need. Despite her experience, she says that the only 'profound' orgasms she has ever had is with me. She has been multi-orgasmic a number of times, particularly after penetrating me or training me in new and different ways.

It is still an uneven relationship, i.e. she dislikes giving blow jobs, so rarely does. I perform oral on demand, on the other hand. She does peg me frequently, about twice a week, and regularly uses a 9' inch, very thick realistic looking dildo, sometimes a 10', depending on how relaxed I am. She chooses which one. By the way, I have never needed an enema and we have never had a problem of any king.

Our life is definitely not for everyone and some things - like my wife sharing some of the pictures with two of her friends - have happened that I don't like. But I am very happy...and I miss the pegging when my wife travels. Sometimes she teases me by withholding pegging...she makes me beg for it and comments at how tight I am when she enforces anal abstinence. Sometimes, when we are making out, even in public, she will put a condom on her finger and penetrate me by putting her hand down the back of my jeans. Once, when she was showing her albums to a girlfriend, she took me into our bedroom, yanked my pants down and forced a large butt plug into me and had me do up my pants and marched me back to the girlfriend and told me to sit down. When I said I couldn't, the girlfriend, dying of curiosity to know what had happened in the bedroom, stood up and my wife turned me around, pulled my pants out at the waist band and pulled my shirt up and gestured. The girlfriend leaned in and took a good long look down my pants and exclaimed, 'My God, that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen!'

I was humiliated, but I had a huge erection that just wouldn't go away.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I have never really thought about it in this much detail, but who's to say what works for someone in bed is wrong. I say if you are curious, approach your SO about it and take time and care to prepare and explore.

My (soon to be fiance) knows that anything she wants, all she has to do is ask and I will make her fantasy come true. Wether or not she would ever ask for this I dont know, but its an experience for both of us, exploring each others bodies, so as long as there was caution, I would probably do it.

(And I am not a submissive kind of guy, hopeless romantic, yes, but Type A personality lol)

exploration is what brings people onto new things anyway.
    "We easily see what is done to us,
    Before we see what we are doing to our mate!"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast