Forum:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would men be better lovers if pegged once?

Junior Member Array

Default Would men be better lovers if pegged once?

My wife and I enjoy pegging, or her (edit) with a strap-on on dildo. We’re not into bondage or violence or her calling me , it’s a very loving act. I enjoy the prostate stimulation a lot, and emotionally the feeling of giving myself to her is also hot, and she enjoys the feeling of being in control of my pleasure.

Anyway, the experience has been fun and educational – I’ve learned how it feels to be penetrated and I think it has made me a more sensitive lover.

My question is if people think that men should try being receptive to penetration at least once to learn what it is like. Would this make men better, more sensitive lovers?

It has to be anal penetration since there isn’t anywhere else to do it on a guy, but being a more sensitive lover is especially important if a guy wants to do anal on a girl, so that may be the best place to learn.

Obviously I’m not suggesting that it become mandatory, but I’m curious if people think that that even if a couple didn’t want to make pegging a regular practice or even do it a second time, if it would be a good education for men to try at least once.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 02-23-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Using *** to go around the profanity filter

Junior Member Array

Default just to clarify my question futher

Just to clarify my question, what I found was that the act of receiving penetration emphasized to me the importance of communication and making sure my lover paid attention to what I said. I wasn't unaware of this, but being the passive receiver of penetration really made me more aware of that, especially when the active party gets really excited and may lose focus on the partner. So it may be that being a reciever might teach men more about the importance of communication.

It is something many people wouldn't want to try and I understand that, to each their own. And most people for whom this is a fantasy do it or will do it. I just believe from my own experience that if there is any curiosity to give it a try there are some good educational benefits for both parties

VIP Member Array

It's a very interesting question and I'm surprised no one else has responded. I think the simple answer is yes, I'm sure the experience does give both parties a better appreciation of the others situation. To what extent anal penetration for a man relates in physical sensation to vaginal penetration for a woman is, unfortunately, going to have to remain one of life's mysteries so to what extent pegging really mirrors the experiences is unknown.

It would perhaps be interesting for the ladies to come in here and explain how the sensations of vaginal and anal penetration differ for them as this may give us at least some idea if how close pegging might get to the female experience.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmmanus View Post

My question is if people think that men should try being receptive to penetration at least once to learn what it is like. Would this make men better, more sensitive lovers?

Maybe it would. I guess I'd say it probably would make a man a more sensitive lover. It sure does sound like fun and something I'd like to do....but my husband is not into it. At least not right now or anytime soon....

La Vita Loca

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array talk time's Avatar

Anal penetration is a very different experience in many ways to vaginal penetration. There are more areas of stimulation with vp and natural lubricant. There are areas of stimulation with ap but not as many, in my experience. For men to try this before they try ap on there partner is I think a good idea for many of the reasons already given (listening to partner, taking it at their pace etc and the need for lubricant.)

What is similar is the sense of being penetrated and it can be a nice role reversal.

Hope this helps.

tt

VIP Member Array

i would say it was a god idea for my husband to find out what it feels like for me, the act of either vaginal or anal really feels much the same for me, hurts like crazy going in first off then not much of anything after that other than with anal its like having a big poo and then sat there thinking noooooooo i dont want to do this but you cant help it and have to relax to let it happen, sorry tmi i know but thats how it feels!!!lol as for the vaginal thing well that just plain hurts on entry for a few seconds then nothing at all after that time he has done and then i can feel him go soft and he comes out of me.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I really don't see how a man reciveing anal penetration is gonna help him in the area of vagina penetration.

Those are two different areas.

One of those areas I never, Ever, plan on delving into.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sure, it could teach men a bit... But more than that, it's just nice for the role reversal aspect of it, I mean really it's the only way a man will actually become submissive. It's certainly given me more knowledge in terms of giving anal to a woman, and I think a woman is within her rights to only let her man do it if he can take it....

Technically, it's more enjoyable for men because of the prostate thing, but yeah, anyway, don't really know where I'm going with that.

I'd say it helps with understanding being submissive, more than how to thrust during vaginal intercourse, or whatever.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    I really don't see how a man reciveing anal penetration is gonna help him in the area of vagina penetration.

Those are two different areas.

One of those areas I never, Ever, plan on delving into.
    If I read the OP right, they meant that it is conducive to more conversation and communication, etc. Also, the man is being 'penetrated'. They did not say it feels exactly the same.
    La Vita Loca

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Phoebee's Avatar

In my experience the answer is yes. My DH learned why lots of lube and letting the receiver control the action was important. He also told me that he learned how upsetting it was when "it" slipped out at the exact wrong time **which we both thought was funny.

Anal and Vaginal sex are different but for me (I have problems lubricating) its not really THAT different!

I don't think Strap-on sex has to be about domination or really anything but "sex" We do it because it feels good and the idea that we are reversing roles other then its me penetrating him is not really required. I mean if it really was about me being "the man" and him being a "Woman" like him in my lingerie? Thats just not what its about for us. **Thankfully...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast