Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does it hurt if you bite in a Bj

Junior Member Array

Question Does it hurt if you bite in a Bj

yeh, yesterday we were having sex in the public loo and i we were in mid Bj and i didnt mean to but i bit down just a little bit. Didnt see the look on my bf's face but..... well lets just say that there was no more sex after that and we went and finished our meal. Has anyone else been ************ enough to do that and does anyone know if it hurts?

P.S u should note that after you've had a Bj food tastes wierd and kinda salty

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, sure it hurts. It really depends how bad you do it... Generally, avoid teeth as much as possible, as guys can look past pain in persuit of pleasure, and find out afterwards that they've got some cuts or swelling or whatever.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array hello_pitty's Avatar

I'm a woman, but I know it hurts like a *#$$%!!!! One time, after a night of drinking, I was giving my man a BJ and weeeeelll, I accidentally bit down, but just a little...he was almost in tears!!! I felt sooo bad, but he just put some ice on it afterwards!!

You know what also hurts? Condom rings...oooooh ouchie! BF doesn't let me put them on him anymore after I snapped them on his "head" by accident twice!!!
    "I might be a little young, but honey I ain't naive"
    "If it ain't an APBT, it's just a dog"

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

The erect penis can withstand a lot of pulling, tugging, squeezing, etc. But the skin itself is exquisitely sensitive. When a woman bites or nibbles on the guy's penis, rather than getting down to the business of licking and sucking, she's being a tease.

With regard to the taste, in order to optimize the viability of the sperm cells, semen has an enzyme component that affects the nerve endings in the tongue, sort of like eating raw pineapple. Some women (and gay men) handle this by letting the guy ejaculate into the back of the throat rather than taking it into the mouth and then swallowing.

Others just take it for what it is, an acquired taste. The big secret that guys don't want you to know is that it's quite fascinating for us to see how different women are in their reaction to this, how some have no problem with it, while others won't do it at all, and then there are the few who actually claim to like the taste, as if it were an extension of their biological imperative. I'm not saying that makes them any better in the grand scheme of things, but it is nice for a guy to have at least one woman like that in their sexual history.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Then there are those of us who have a women to treats sperm like its acid! Eww, Eww..get it off, its burning my skin!
    Not too far off from that! I used to tease her that she was talking trash about out kids...didn't work.

of course its going to hurt..just imagine someone biting on ur clit, it doesnt sound too pleasing...

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

sure it'd hurt! but i find if im giving a bj and just lightly graze my teeth along him it drives him wild

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

that's called "good pain"...and it comes in many forms...women who like anal sex will usually call it a good pain.

Junior Member Array

Talking disagree

I googled my way to this thread and am very surprised at what I read.
    I'm a little into bondage, and last night my girlfriend starting biting down there. I know it hurts, but I REALLY liked it, I kept telling her harder harder until she said she felt like she "could feel the two walls of it pushing together." I'm wondering is this something that could cause permanent damage, or can I continue this strange fetish.

Junior Member Array

i would watch out :P
    Pain usually goes away after a while but the damage is actually still going on.
    its like having a tattoo .. the first couple of needless are the ******** but later on you wont feel it anymore even if you're actually bleeding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast