Forum:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Tea Bagging"

Junior Member Array

Default A man's point of view...

First let me say that you must ALWAYS start with a good shower. This applies to both men and women. No one, while "in the mood", wants to be surprised with bad odors. Fresh is always better. Enough said.

Men do like tea-bagging. "They" are very sensitive, and especially the area right behind them on the side. Drives men wild. Tickling that area with the tongue is great. Tea-bagging, with either one or both in the mouth is great. And the entire time, stroking the "main shaft" is definitely great. On warm days, when the balls hang low, tea-bagging and pulling firmly away from the body is great. Don't over do it. Don't damage the merchandise, but pulling feels, at least for me, great. So apply a little suction pressure and tug a little. It'll drive him crazy. Enjoy yourselves! There are no rules. Have fun!

Oh, and by the way. If you happen to want to treat your man to sucking him off and swallowing it, is the absolute best. Don't be grossed out. It's a natural thing, and the ultimate finale. Then after you have swallowed the last bit......stay there and keep sucking. That's when men's genitals are the most sensitive, during and right after the orgasm. Keep sucking! It makes me writhe around in ecstasy. The whole area becomes so sensitive, it makes me jump around when she continues to suck it after the Big-O.

Have fun!

Junior Member Array

Default another guy's view

i love to have my balls licked and sucked. very lightly though. no rough stuff, because they are a little sensitive. if she wants to lick under them - even better!!
    as far as here taking my load in her mouth and swallowing, i don't think it should taste bad if the guy has good hygene and the mood is hot enough. i have tasted some women that were not the best, but after a while, the sexual tension took over and it was WHO CARES!!
    so ladies, if you are wondering what a guy wants or thinks about tea bagging, let me tell you... it's the perfect gift for ANY occasion.

Junior Member Array

Default almost forgot

it may be a little messy, but while sucking my load if the woman let's some get on her face, it's a total turn on, and keeps me wanting more. after all, maybe you don't want to swallow, so here is an alternative, and there are always towels around to wipe up.
    just a thought

VIP Member Array

i dont think it was right for ANONYMOUSWHITEFEMALE. to say "just do it... dont you want to make him happy?"
    its a personal choice. and i do in a way agree with you anonymous but if she isnt comfortable you shouldnt say she should just do it.

i dont want to start anything im just giving out my opinion. no hard feelings?
    [free my cnote]b0dy and s0le[sneaker.freaker]

1 yr and 4 months

Blog Entries

You should probably look into Anon's particular brand of humour ... it's funny once you realize it's supposed to be satire. If he was serious, we'd have handed him his tail end a loooong time ago
    Licking balls = an important part of my BJ "routine." Don't leave oral sex without it

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I think you should both shut up and suck my balls ...

In all seriousness though, I stand by your quoted statement. Too few people seem to be willing to put the effort in to please their partners.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Geez lucky that was actually funny, haha..

Mmm I was dying to edit you Anon, really dying to do it.... bugger.

CW
    Do we not realise that in order to find a soul
    It doesn't happen over night
    if truth were to be told.

Like everything in life that's hard to achieve
    you must believe!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

True Anony, a lot of relationships seemed to get lopsided that way. It's very inequitable how these things end up. We need some way to get the horny, giving people together and the uninterested hooked up with other uninterested, sexually selfish types - they can watch TV and critic the shows while the rest of us can do what we do best.

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Arrow Tasty

Hi there,

I just stumbled upon this thread and found it to be something I have experienced. My boyfriend was a little salty as well but not all of the time. I agree with what other people have posted on here, it's just sweat after a long day.

I am all about pleasing my boyfriend so whether or not it tastes bad, I do it anyways. I swallow even though I don't like the taste. Really ladies, it's just in your mouth for a few seconds. Down it. Okay so here are a few tips.

A) If you're in a new relationship and you don't want to ask him to clean up before you do this then you can chew minty gum. It hides the taste and your minty mouth actually adds to the experience for them. It creates different sensations.

B) Why not go to a sex store and buy flavored lubrication? I have also tried this and it hides the taste as well. Plus, it adds a little kink. That is always good.

So try these out.
    [/COLOR]

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

I love it, but to each her own. No, it doesn't have to taste salty (at least not in my experience).

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast