Forum:

Thread: Help! My bf wants to have phone sex

Junior Member Array

Default Help! My bf wants to have phone sex

My boyfriend just told me he wants to try phone sex- Please- any advice?? I'm really shy and nervous and I have NO idea what to say!! I want to try this for him but I've never tried anything like this before... HELP!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array FionaDiaz's Avatar

I just recently did it for the first time... just think back when you had sex with him before and talk about it... "First I'd unbuckle your belt with my teeth" kind of thing!

Have funs with it, he knows you've never had phone sex before so he probably will understand if it's a bit rocky.

Just fantasize... what would you LOVE to do to him? Tell him you're wearing something kinky, (be best if you really were wearing it!) and go from there. Be very discriptive with EVERYTHING... and play with yourself while doing it... he should be too!

It is great, you just have to get really into it!

I posted this question last month, its on page 4 I think, check out the replies I got, that might help.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you like it when he speaks to you during sex?

So, not all one way...

Tell him you want him to ask you what you are wearing, ask you if you want it, how?

It will help if he leads and you follow, when brand spanking new...

God, i still make him do the talking lol.... But he loves my reactions

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

One fun thing about phone sex is telling him what you like--this way he knows for the next real time

VIP Member Array

I remember when my boyfriend and I had phone sex for the first time. Neither one of us had done it before, which helped, but it was actually good. You just need to try to relax as much as possible and just say everything you would love to do to him. For example, you could say "I'd kiss your neck, nibble on your earlobe" etc. and go from there. Or when he says something you could say "Oh baby, I love it when you___(whatever he says)____etc.. I felt kinda corny saying that stuff at first but he loved it. As you are saying that you could be massaging your breasts, rubbing your clit, using a vibrator, etc.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. My boyfriend and I have been doing phone sex for awhile since its long distance at the moment. Not for much longer thank god. Just one more month! To help satify each other when we can't actually have sex, phone sex is what we do. I'll be seeing him this weekend

VIP Member Array

Introduce it casually. Or have him intro it casually.

When I have phone sex (yes, I do at least once a month) it starts off as a normal convo, but then i escalate it slyly.

Make sure u both are alone...you cant have PS if he's going shopping at the Piggly Wiggly

The way I introduce it is:
    "Mmmm...so I I were with you right now, what would we be doing?"
    That always gets the brain in the gutter...

the you can add by saying"Well before we do that..." then initiate verbal foreplay "After you kiss my neck, you take my shirt off, then run your tongue..." and go crazy! It's fun, light hearted sexy talk!

It just takes a lil initiative from both ends.
    It can only make your bond stronger...cuz then it opens flood gates...and things can get naughty over the phone AND txt pretty quick!

-The Orbess
    "Only one love, never two loves baby. One is enough and it's driving me crazy!"

-Orbital's "Funny Break, One is Enough"