Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the most orgasms youve had?

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

Default the most orgasms youve had?

Whats the most orgasms you've had in a day? And is it different for every woman? Do some women cum easier than others?
    Ive heard of a condition where women just orgasm at random throughout the day and often...Lucky cows! I imagine it gets them in trouble at times though

So heres my question, is the ability to come alot subjective? or purely due to technique, stimulation and sex drive...

Answering my own question, the most orgasms ive had in a day is 7 One huge explosion of pleasure and the rest were shivery bursts of great intensity

So ladies get answering

Junior Member Array

The most Iv' had with my husband is 2 by my self the average is about 6 or 7 with my vib and bullet. After the first 3 I start spraying like a river. Iv' had some guys make me spray but never at the same time as a clit orgasm, just G spot. I heard that this is the ultimate in orgasms.

I too have heard of some women orgasming without stimulation and sometimes I think its fake. I tried to put my self in a trans clenching my muscles and thinking all sorts of things dirty thoughts but it just doesn't happen.

Maybe they have a clit ring I heard these help. I agree
    Lucky cows! I imagine it gets them in trouble at times though

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay ladies, here is a shocker...i have never, ever had an orgasm through penetration - guessing i have never met the right man

I honestly think (obviously if i had the entire day to myself) i could orgasm constantly throughout the day, well with a couple of minutes break between each. I believe it is physically possible...but i am opened to be questioned....

The most orgasms ive had, has been 7 and then ive had to go do the washing/make the dinner/walk the dogs
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

Junior Member Array

Last night I had incredibly orgasms... like 5 at least... it was awesome and amazing and very wet.... teehee... one was just him breathing and biting my neck, a couple from penetration and the other couple just plain excitement

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by attack View Post
    Last night I had incredibly orgasms... like 5 at least... it was awesome and amazing and very wet.... teehee... one was just him breathing and biting my neck, a couple from penetration and the other couple just plain excitement

Huh...??...That is possible, to have an orgasm from just having your neck nibbled and breathing on it?

Wow, are women complex!

Junior Member Array

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by j.rose View Post
    After the first 3 I start spraying like a river.
    Yeah what is with that. I have never doen that until recently. Why, have I never doen that before, what is it. and it feels amazing. this is gonna sound gross, but I can feel is cushing out of me.

The most for me was 14. After the first one they just kind of keep coming..and very easily at that!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array lovemyself1's Avatar

wow, i'm glad to know that those little shivers of excitement during sex count as orgasms...my man will be proud!!
    i'm kinda wierd though...i dont have to have an orgasm to be satisfied...my favorite part is when he does!! i dont know why...maybe its me just being proud i did a good job.
    Smile...it's not so bad.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

You ladies are lucky. Guys can't just keep going and going. I myself tend to get a little bit sore.

Tho once when I was a kid I do remember jerking off about 10 times in a day. lmao!

I was sore as hell afterwards.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    I was sore as hell afterwards.
    Don't squeeze so tightly. And stay hydrated.

G-Spot and Clit stimulation. G-Spot with 2 upturned fingers (or 1 if she is tighter) and tonguing the Clit.
    Going slow and rhythmic is the key. Starting slow, penetrating with the finger(s), and rubbing gently against the rougher part on the upper wall of the vagina (Should be the G-Spot, about 2-3 knuckles depth in).

Don't forget the rest of her body. While she is in the middle of multiple climaxes, you could simply stroke the outside of her thigh and that could be enough to give her another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast