Forum:

Thread: why does it hurt??

Junior Member Array miss_jodie85's Avatar

Question why does it hurt??

Me and my partner really love trying different postions and new things but i cant seem to do doggy. It causes me a great deasl of pain, we have tried half doggy as well i dont know why it hurts. Has anyone got any tips on how i can make it not hurt or reasons why it's hurting me?? thanks xx

Are you trying it slow? You might want to try lubricants. I found that when I didn't use a lube it hurt more. Also you might want to try different elevations. I can't do it if I'm in a dog pose. I have to be bent over to where I'm on my forearms. It always hurt at first but I also heard once that you can go deeper in that position and so maybe you're just too tight. Start with an easier position and try finishing in the doggy style position.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He also could be penetrating too deep, and too hard, he may be lengthy there as well.

Because you know it hurts, you expect it to and tense up.

Your Cervix can also be tilted, which happens in a woman sometimes..

You need to find the position that you like most as for a man penetration is penetration, he enjoys your reaction the most as a stimulant, so no point being in a position that hurts.

Experiment and find your spot, that works best for you.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

C
    Member Array

Doggy sex will hurt if you are not sufficently sexually aroused...You must be juicy to receive his sexual organ..You just cannot receive his gift of love without wanting it...Have him lay behind you while you are in this hot sexual postion and finger you...Have him lick you out and tell you how beautiful that you are..Move your rear end around for him to stimulate him as he is fingering you...Make your own passion....If he can have him reach up and pull a nipple to further drive both you and he wild...This brings on the passion...

I think when all these things have been done that you will be begging for entry...If you feel that you are still not juicy enough, have him coat the inside of you with a lubricant..I doubt you will need it...Take care, Caroline

VIP Member Array

its not pleasing for all people
    tell your partner you wish you could but can't cause its painful
    its just cause your butt is meant for doo doo which is soft and hard things going in just won't please everyone... think about it... but lots of lube is essential for it and can help if you still wanna try

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by misslady66 View Post
    its not pleasing for all people
    tell your partner you wish you could but can't cause its painful
    its just cause your butt is meant for doo doo which is soft and hard things going in just won't please everyone... think about it... but lots of lube is essential for it and can help if you still wanna try
    Doggy sex is done in the vagina...It is pretty awesome...

doggie style is by far my favorite position and is definitely a LOT of fun!

it may be painful for you since this position allows deep penetration and depending on the man and mood, it can get pretty rough. try using some lube before going into this position, it will probably help you out a lot. and incase you haven't already, let your man know how it feels and have him take it slow for a while.
    but i agree with an earlier post as well, if you try all this and it still isn't working.. then this just isn't the position for you hun.

good luck

VIP Member Array

For me it depends on size. it used to hurt with my ex-bf beacuse his size was above average/bigger, plus he was rough but with my current one it feels good because he has the average one. Tell him to be more gentle

Junior Member Array

My stomach also hurts during sex in the missonary postion, during doggy it feels good. But why dose it hurt, and it hasn't alsways hurt, and I have been with the guy I'm with now, for a long time and its just recently bothering me.