Forum:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swallowing sperm

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array talk time's Avatar

You can give good oral and then pull out just as he is cumming and let him get it all over your chest. He will still love this.

I think the technique you are talking about is deep throat, where the cum is not tasted, just slips down the throat. I have never been able to master this and I too gag when trying.

tt

Smile foods

I had the same problem, but then I did some research and found out that different foods make guys cum taste different. Talk to him and see what he eats in his diet. If he eats a lot of salty fatty oily food if, his cum will taste gross. (I know my bf at the time was sick and had nothing but CK noodle soup for two days, I went over to cheer him up and it was awful. I wanted to throw up!!! :% It tasted like i had ate a pound of salt) You can look it up on line. Good luck and tasty swallowing

Junior Member Array Foreverme25's Avatar

Default Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by nash01 View Post
    I had the same problem, but then I did some research and found out that different foods make guys cum taste different. Talk to him and see what he eats in his diet. If he eats a lot of salty fatty oily food if, his cum will taste gross. (I know my bf at the time was sick and had nothing but CK noodle soup for two days, I went over to cheer him up and it was awful. I wanted to throw up!!! :% It tasted like i had ate a pound of salt) You can look it up on line. Good luck and tasty swallowing
    I've actually heard of this and have definatley had some interesting experiances. Sometimes it just tastes nasty. Although I do not have a problem with my current boyfriend it doesn't bother me a bit. I keep him eating healthy, great motivation for him to eat healthy I'd say.

As far as having a problem swallowing. Keep working on it, maybe think of how happy your making him and try not to think about the rest. I know I get turned on when I'm making my man feel good.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

My s/o doesn't either spit or swallow. She has nothing to do with my sperm in that way. I know for a fact that my ejaculate has no taste, but it is of a fairly "weird" texture. Yep, I tried it ...wondering what the big deal was. It is zero big deal. I did not LIKE it, but it wasn't objectionable other than the weird texture of it.

I have dated other women who would swallow my sperm. None of them complained that it tasted bad in any way. The most honest of the women who swallowed my sperm told me that when I got ready to cum she would take it in a little deeper and let me shoot toward the back of her mouth...thus if it DID taste bad, she probably wouldn't have tasted it anyway.

Maybe the clue is to take it toward the back of your mouth. If you have a very active gag reflex maybe that's what's triggering it and it might not work for you...but that's my advice.

Cheers.

Junior Member Array

Bluesea,

If he insists on you swallowing his cum why don't you hold it your mouth, and give him a deep french kiss.... The one time I unloaded into my wife's mouth she did that, because I told her to, and it was different it sort of turned me on...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoverofSEX View Post
    Bluesea,

If he insists on you swallowing his cum why don't you hold it your mouth, and give him a deep french kiss.... The one time I unloaded into my wife's mouth she did that, because I told her to, and it was different it sort of turned me on...
    So you told her to swallow and she kept it in her mouth and fed it to you to get back at you or you told her to keep it in her mouth and feed it to you? (termed snowballing btw)

Either way, I guess if you expect your partner to swallow you should be willing to snowball at least once so you have an idea of what you are expecting her to do.

Junior Member Array

Default swallowing sperm

i wonder by any means if swallowing sperms is useful for women . i've heared that it can help hve a good skin and complexion . also, it is a good nutritious food . please help me out ..

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by abu karam View Post
    i wonder by any means if swallowing sperms is useful for women . i've heared that it can help hve a good skin and complexion . also, it is a good nutritious food . please help me out ..
    Mmm, i have actually heard that it is good for complexion as well, but not by swallowing, rather using i guess as a somewhat night cream, so to speak....

True story.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It fights off heart disease and cancer, is good for the hair and nails, increases your IQ as it's great brain-food, and umm... If you drink enough of it you get a randomly selected super power.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Phoebee's Avatar

If its the taste try having him eat pineapple before you do oral. It does change the flavour a bit...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast