Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like being naked?

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Do you like being naked?

I didn't really know in which board this question belonged, but I figure here is as good a place as any.

So, do you like to be naked, in general? I thought I'd ask when I realised that the first thing I did after getting in today after making a cup of tea was taking all my clothes off.. I also like to sunbathe naked, swim naked etc. As long as it's warm enough I'm basically always more comfortable naked (to clarify things, I'm a guy). I'm also pretty comfortable around other people, no problem at all with a partner, and not really a problem at beaches, or lakesides or whatever.

I guess this makes me a nudist.. a bit... although I wouldn't want to go and live on some camping site and see loads of old naked men.

So anyway, I hear that most women nudists are only nudists because they're bullied into it by their men - so - how do you girls think about it?

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    ......I thought I'd ask when I realised that the first thing I did after getting in today after making a cup of tea was taking all my clothes off.....
    So are we to assume that you typed this thread in the nude?

Blog Entries

Well, if you must know - yes, I did.

So anyway, answer the question :P...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I don't. I just don't care for the air to hit certain areas.

I'm not a big fan of a cold breeze hitting my balls.

Outside of a shower. The closest I come is sleeping in my boxers.

I don't even walk around my house barefoot. I always wear my shoes. I don't like stumping my toes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    I don't. I just don't care for the air to hit certain areas.

I'm not a big fan of a cold breeze hitting my balls.
    Hey - it needs a good airing, and as far as cold breezes, I think a slightly lower temperature down there makes you more fertile, which isn't necessarily a good thing I suppose.

Outside of a shower. The closest I come is sleeping in my boxers.
    I always sleep naked, I suppose I should have added that to my original post, so from now on also answer this: Do you sleep naked?

I don't even walk around my house barefoot. I always wear my shoes. I don't like stumping my toes.
    Haha, clumsy. I can't even remember the last time I stumped my toe...

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No shoes, no bras, no nickers but always something over the top, unless sleeping....

haha.

Not true.

CW

Or is it?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Blog Entries

I don't run around completely naked, unless it's post-coital and I really don't like clothes because I'm usually sticky. Then I'm usually naked under a robe.
    I love socks; I'm rarely without them, even though I like to wear cheap flip-flops sometimes ... that's the only time I don't wear socks.
    Bras, I can take or leave. I don't leave the house without them.
    So if I have my druthers and I'm in the apartment completely alone, I'm wearing socks, undies, and a T-shirt, preferably one that formerly belonged to the boyfriend.
    And I don't think I could ever be a nudist. Sometimes bras are just necessary.

Junior Member Array

My husband likes to be totally naked at home (when the kids are gone or in bed of course) He sleeps naked and so do I. I prefer to be naked around the house and even sun bathe outside naked. We live on really private land wayyy out in th country though.

Naked is just so much more comfortable!

I would say, when home alone, I am nude about 50% of the time. It is more comfortable, I just dont care for being seen by the neighbors that way . I dont sleep nude, although I hear it makes you feel more sensual in general. Hmmmmm...maybe I will try that tonight .

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    No shoes, no bras, no nickers but always something over the top, unless sleeping....
    I'm there with you on the shoes and bra, those are the first things to come off when I walk through the door.

Rarely sleep nude, a bit of paranoia is to blame. We have a lot of storms (tornadoes) that come through here in the Spring and Summer and I'm a bit afraid of being found naked by strangers.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast