Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Squirting

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Squirting

If one consummates the act of squirting, be it through masterbation or penetration, is it then that every orgasm you have, you will squirt? Or is it something that can be controlled?

Personally, i will stop every time i feel myself building because as much as i want to let myself go, i would rather be able to determine at my own will; when or when not to squirt.

Therefore, my question is, once you break the seal, is every orgasm going to be an extremelty wet one?
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by miffed23 View Post
    If one consummates the act of squirting, be it through masterbation or penetration, is it then that every orgasm you have, you will squirt? Or is it something that can be controlled?

Personally, i will stop every time i feel myself building because as much as i want to let myself go, i would rather be able to determine at my own will; when or when not to squirt.

Therefore, my question is, once you break the seal, is every orgasm going to be an extremelty wet one?
    Long answer on this one...The act of squirting or ejaculating is completely different through masturbation..I am assuming you mean yourself...When a man fingers you through foreplay it is much more arousing..

When you are having sex and if you raise your right leg slightly higher in the missionary position while he is thrusting and move with him, your partner can make you squirt..This can bring on powerful vaginal and G-spot orgasm's...But this is only if you are giving yourself to him...I mean hot sexual feelings....When this happens it cannot be controlled...It flows as if a faucet is turned on...It is the passion that releases this water of love that is stored and will only release if you are willing to want it released...You can't hold back....Remember this is not cum, this is ejaculate....Back earlier when I first started to ejaculate, I was just sick...I thought I was becoming incontinent and I couldn't control it when he stimulated me..The hotter I was with him the more I gave and I didn't know why.....The second time it happened, I wanted to deny it but the bed was wet....then I quit for a bit...Maybe a different position or we didn't hit the G-spot...But remember at that time I did not know that I had a G-spot...That is embarrassing to say but it is true...I was born on the dark side of the moon....That was then, this is now....

Once I learned what was happening I relaxed..I found that when my husband performed hot oral sex on me that I would go wild.. I then found that the deeper my mindset went, the more I wanted to give of this new place inside me... This new thing that was happening felt so good...I found that as the ejaculate shot out of me, that the pleasure of the waters leaving my body would sometimes leave me weak with the thrill of what was happening...The first reaction you have as a woman is to hold your bladder back and not to let it go...I had a hard time getting past this but finally made it to this plateau in life...I had to learn to trust him enough to see this new part of me that I was showing him...I had to accept that this was not acting like a pig, but that this was all good...I had to learn to fight myself to let this new sexual woman that loved this roam free....She was this hidden part of me that had never been let loose and she was still a stranger.....And I did.....And I have never looked back ever since that day...In other words I squirt all the time and love it...

In my opinion and with what has happened to me, each and every orgasm is going to be a wet one....That is why I wear a mini pad or whatever they are called...I am mush in his hands and he can just put his arm around me in a store and I leak with the love I have for him.....But I will say that unless you are with a man that turns you on I doubt you will be this giving....It is a special part of you that allows this to happen....

Hope this helps...Again just my thoughts.....Caroline
    hischula likes this.

C
    Member Array

I neglected to add that you have to be in a high state of arousal to squirt.... So with this in mind a woman may think that she can control it but it is just the state of sexual readiness that she is in...I believe it is her sexual partner that controls her feelings...The height of pleasure between a man and a machine is so different...Both are simply awesome but sometimes with a man, you have to work much harder to get there...When you are pleasuring yourself with a machine, you know where to go and how to get there....You know how long to tease yourself and where you want to go before you take that plunge into never, never land...You want it so badly but at the same time want to delay it, because it is such a delicous feeling and then it will be all over.....Just one of the joys of sex for a woman......

Junior Member Array

I have also squirted a few times but sometimes I have a problem with holding back I dont mean to its just a reaction. I want to become more relaxed because its a great experience it feels great and my boyfriend is infatuated with it.I would like to be able to do it for him more although it has never happend with having sex its always playing around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy1 View Post
    I have also squirted a few times but sometimes I have a problem with holding back I dont mean to its just a reaction. I want to become more relaxed because its a great experience it feels great and my boyfriend is infatuated with it.I would like to be able to do it for him more although it has never happend with having sex its always playing around.
    Thank you both kindly for your responses.

The highlighted statement is what im concerned about.... so, technically i could masterbate, ejaculate and it wouldnt necessarily mean that the next time i have sex (), i will squirt....am i correct?

Umm, let me try and expain why i am concerned.... i dont want to squirt / ejaculate with the 'next' man until i am comfortable, hence why im hesitant about letting myself go manually, in case i can then never control it again... does this make sense?

Also, can i get a mans perspective on squirting? Is it a turn on? Would it freak you out a bit?
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

C
    Member Array

Thank you both kindly for your responses.

The highlighted statement is what im concerned about.... so, technically i could masterbate, ejaculate and it wouldnt necessarily mean that the next time i have sex (), i will squirt....am i correct?

Umm, let me try and expain why i am concerned.... i dont want to squirt / ejaculate with the 'next' man until i am comfortable, hence why im hesitant about letting myself go manually, in case i can then never control it again... does this make sense?

Also, can i get a mans perspective on squirting? Is it a turn on? Would it freak you out a bit?
    Yes, this is correct...Unless you are sexually turned on by your partner or your machine, you will not be able to give the person the unleashed woman inside you,....It is a trust issue...It is showing this person a side of you that many women can not show them...You are literally turning yourself inside out and helping him or yourself find your soul....It is hot and heavy and once you have perfected this art of love....it is just plain mind boggling...I hope this helps..

From my husband's perspective, he adores it...He drinks me and loves it...
    hischula likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineWH View Post
    Yes, this is correct...Unless you are sexually turned on by your partner or your machine, you will not be able to give the person the unleashed woman inside you,....It is a trust issue...It is showing this person a side of you that many women can not show them...You are literally turning yourself inside out and helping him or yourself find your soul....It is hot and heavy and once you have perfected this art of love....it is just plain mind boggling...I hope this helps..

From my husband's perspective, he adores it...He drinks me and loves it...
    Thank you Caroline

That pleases me, i did assume that that would be the case...you would need the trust and comfort factor to 'let yourself go completely'

Miffed xxxx

C
    Member Array

Thank you Caroline

That pleases me, i did assume that that would be the case...you would need the trust and comfort factor to 'let yourself go completely'

Miffed xxxx
    Miff honey: Sometimes I truly think that we have found the "fountain of youth"....He makes me feel so young and "I make him young"....

Enjoy....

xxx Caroline

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

My answer would be, "No", not necessarily. I have just recently started to squirt. Brand new to me. I definitely don't do it everytime.
    La Vita Loca

C
    Member Array

Each sexual relationship is different.....My passion and sexual hunger for my husband is at a depth where I cannot control what is in me...I don't want to...It feels so good and lets a part of me loose that can leave me breathless....Each of us women are different...Each couple is different....I have no doubt that I, too, am different....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast