Forum:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend hinting at a MFF threesome

Junior Member Array

Yeah, hopefully it will all go well

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post

There is a possiblity that she is doing this for your pleasure, but without your involvement means that she can't get upset, jealous, as females tend to think it's not having sexual relations if with another female in front of their man but is, if it is with another man.

Simularily, she may not want you to be with another woman.

So, have you asked or established why? She wants this but you don't or she doesn't want you to get involved?

CW
    I agree. She could be doing it for his viewing pleasure and turning him on turns her on...but she doesn't want to go as far as sharing. Besides, that opens up a whole other can of worms.
    I have thought about a MFF threesome as a fantasy (with my husband) to please my husband and see him turned on by it in the fantasy. The thought of doing it for real and opening a can of worms is never going to happen! If a couple has a MFF threesome, that opens the husband up to thoughts of having sex with that other woman alone, without his wife, IMO. I have heard that is a pitfall of MFF threesomes....especially if that person is local to your area or someone you know! Nope. Not happening!
    La Vita Loca

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

What kinda sux about a threesome is people in the couple tend to make it all about them and overlook the fact that the third is a real live human being with feelings, needs and wants as well. If your looking for someone to bang and not have involved then stay aways from the closeish friends unless you plan on dealing with their feelings on the subject (before and after) as well.

Threesomes can be fullfilling and wonderful and awsome and great experiences. They can also be the worst decision a couple ever makes. Jealousy is a huge reason to NOT have a threesome. If there is any jealousy I would try and work out what the issue is there before adding another person.

If a couple can get past all that then I say go for it. Make up the "rules" so to speak and make sure all involved are completely aware of them. Discuss comfort zones and boundaries. Once all this is in play and you find yourself smak in the middle of the human sandwich... No matter how tempting to stray, stick to the rules. Especially the first time. Even if there is encouragement from the other parties to alter or disreagard a rule...Dont. The heat of the moment can cloud judgement. You dont want what changed during the actual deed to bite you in the ******* after. Once all is said and done, reconnect with your partner by yourselves. Talk about what your feeling even if its not good. Dont hold anything back or leave anything out to fester and come up later.

One last thing... as unfair as some people think it is for you to be in a threesome and not be able to have full on penetration with the new girl... that's ok. If that is your comfort level or your girlfriends then so be it. If you don't think its fair and cant stick to the rule then you probably shouldnt be in a threesome. Its whatever works between you, your girlfriend and the third and dont be pushed into all or nothing. All or nothing doesn't work for everyone.

USE CONDOMS/DENTAL DAMS AND STAY AWAY FROM CO WORKERS heh

Junior Member Array

To let everyone know, it hasnt happened yet. Who knows if it will. Anyone have any stories of good things or bad things?

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Hi gotya, was reading over the post and you know sometimes.. a cigar is just a cigar. Her having a sex dream that she banged the entire Lakers team would not mean she wants to go and try to do that.

I think that if she mentioned the dream casually and your eyes lit up you just walked in on your own suprise birthday party, you might have confirmed to her that something like this would appeal to you. So while she may or may not be interested in doing it, she probably was able to read your excitement about it (did you jump and down and shout "oh goodie"? lol jk) and will perhaps feel obligated to fullfill a fantasy for you.

The best way to know if this will spell disaster is to look at your exsisting relationship. Is she a jealous person? Has she ever worried you might cheat on her? Is she insecure about her body or your relationship in general? Does she ever pull the "you think shes prettier than me don't you!" card? If there is ANY any any signs that she is a little on the jealous side - even just the slightest bit - ur in for the likelihood of 1 great night of sex then a break up from .

If shes talked about it more with you and is way more excited than you are, again.. while many men see this as woo hoo.. a lot fail to realize that she may get her appetite wet for something that you don't have the ability to provide. And while you allow her to indulge in such things... she may just eventually want to indulge in those things exclusively .. without having you tag along. Emotions can become involved and you could find yourself, alone with nothing but hot memories and an empty bed.

Of course those are 2 negetive scenerios. Hmm positive one: You both have an amazing time and decide thats it, you quenched a curiousity and your done and move on to a nuturing relationship never to do it again. Or you decide that this is your thing and become one of those cool hip swinging couples that we see in late night cinemax movies. Of course with positive scenerio one, later on in life feelings from the incident could surface and crash and burn the relationship later. And as for positive scenerio 2, would that be what you want for your life?

Just some random thoughts.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123