Forum:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what u feel when he sucks ur boobs?

ana
    Junior Member Array

Default what u feel when he sucks ur boobs?

i like it very much or i can't tell when my hubby takes my boobs in his mouth.it gives me pleasure a lot.at that time i dont want that he takes it out from his mouth.i want it sucked more hard as he can.but he is not doing it.he thinks that it giv me pain however i like it so much.
    plz share ur feelings do u also feel same with ur boobs.it is natural.every one likes boobs to b sucked.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guy here.

Tell him what you like, I'm sure he'd love to oblige you!

Unfortunately my ex hated it, which sucked (or didn't if you'll excuse the pun).

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

I personally dont feel much when my partner "sucks" I prefer flicked or pinched and even then, its not a huge turn on for me like it is for other women. To each his own.

C
    Member Array

I find that sucking and playing with my nipples is very erotic...I frequently will put red rosy at the end of them to further stimulate both him and me....Having a man between your legs giving you oral sex as you move your body to help him find all the places is a trip itself...BUT the added pleasure of him reaching up and pinching both nipples as you lean down to him to make them accessible at that same time, can make you orgasm like a mad woman...Each of us women are so different and it is only with experimenting with who and what we are and letting it all hang out do we find this hot woman inside and set her free......Lord, I do miss sex....

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineWH View Post
    I find that sucking and playing with my nipples is very erotic...I frequently will put red rosy at the end of them to further stimulate both him and me....Having a man between your legs giving you oral sex as you move your body to help him find all the places is a trip itself...BUT the added pleasure of him reaching up and pinching both nipples as you lean down to him to make them accessible at that same time, can make you orgasm like a mad woman...Each of us women are so different and it is only with experimenting with who and what we are and letting it all hang out do we find this hot woman inside and set her free......Lord, I do miss sex....
    Yeah girl you said it all!! A woman after my own heart.

Aside from just your nipples, it's extremely sensual and a huge turn on to have your entire breast touched, licked, kissed and teased!
    And every time you fall apart you can hide here in my arms ...

Hi Ana

Just like Anonymouswhitefemale has said, 'tell him'. I love it when my hubby sucks on my boobs (actually just thinking about it is turning me on). I tell my hubby to suck harder/lightly or around my nipples first as they do get very sensitive at times.

Boobs are connected to our vagina somehow. It should happen to you that when your partner touches or sucks your breasts, you feel like your vigina tingles or squeezes with wanting. That's why:

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineWH View Post
    ....Having a man between your legs giving you oral sex as you move your body to help him find all the places is a trip itself...BUT the added pleasure of him reaching up and pinching both nipples as you lean down to him to make them accessible at that same time, can make you orgasm like a mad woman....
    CarolineWH - SPOT ON GIRL!!!!

It is also erotic to have him inside you and sucking your breast at the same time (you will have to bend for himk to reach). Also try have him sucking on one and pinching the other.....You will go mad!!!!

VIP Member Array

the only time i have ever felt any connect between my boobs and vagina was when breast feeding my last baby, then i would feel it tighten up and squeeze, but during loving making i feel nothing from him doing anything to them other than the pressure of his touch, any ideas whats going on ?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array SorridLives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    i like it very much or i can't tell when my hubby takes my boobs in his mouth.it gives me pleasure a lot.at that time i dont want that he takes it out from his mouth.i want it sucked more hard as he can.but he is not doing it.he thinks that it giv me pain however i like it so much.
    plz share ur feelings do u also feel same with ur boobs.it is natural.every one likes boobs to b sucked.
    Hey,...I love it!
    La Vita Loca

VIP Member Array Christianmusicroo's Avatar

I personally love it my boobs and my neck are pretty much my turn on spots I love it when the guys sucks and nibbles and licks at the same time really gets me going.
    Crystal ~Roo~
    Lord I know you are always there you wipe away my tears and clam all my fears in you I seek refuge.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast