Forum:

Thread: prostate

Banned from WH Array

Default prostate

I've been reading with interest the thread on pegging. I never was really into toys though. I always wondered, is it possible to stimulate a man's prostate with just your finger? If so how do you go about it? I always wondered but was never brave enough to attempt it.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

You CAN stimulate a man's prostate by using your finger. There are diagrams readily available on the internet that show where the prostate is. All you need to do is to insert a well lubricated (and hopefully short fingernail) finger in his rectum and rub away. I have heard of people using a technique called "milking" the prostate whereby a particular technique is used to basically give the guy a hand-job while you massage his prostate and presumably it's nirvana for the guy.

I am a guy and unfortunately I don't have any experience with "milking" the prostate, but a while back if the urge got to me I would insert a finger in my bottom while masturbating and I have to admit that the result was awesome. It's particularly awesome when cumming because through the rectum, you can feel the contractions of his orgasm. I imagine that if a woman could get past the grossness of putting her finger in the guys rectum, she'd probably enjoy feeling the pulsations of a good orgasm.

I've also heard of guys going to the doctor for a digital-rectal exam to check the prostate and if the prostate is touched in a particular way, the guy "shoots" ejaculate out of his penis right there.

Now, I think that most things involved in guys rectums, ejaculate, etc is a bit disgusting, but I don't mind being honest with you ladies on this site because it's all for education. If you have any questions about stuff like this, even though I'm pretty inexperienced in these things, feel free to ask and I'll answer honestly. Also, if you have something I don't know anything about I "may" be able to try it for you to see if it has any validity before you go trying something new on your man.
    Cheers.

Banned from WH Array

thanks.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

You can reach with a finger. About as far in as you can reach and to the front. As the previous poster said, diagrams might help.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array owlhunter's Avatar

My SO massages my prostate. Much info on net on where to find it. Stick your finger in and rub on the area where his sack (scrotum) attaches to his body.

Wear gloves. Cheap and available in any pharmacy or DIY shop.

Use lub.

When my SO does it to me, I normally have to use our "safe word"to make her stop eventually. Very intense. Very.

But like many activities it must be done with consenting couple with lots of trust and the guy must be willing to give "navigation"instructions" - just like searching for a woman's G-spot. The doer is blind, the receiver needs to give navigation instructions. This can be hard to do until you develop the trust and ability to communicate openly.

When searching for her G-spot, at first she did not feel comfortable verbalising directions. So, what I did is asked her to take hold of index finger of my other hand. When I reached a spot that felt good, she was to squeeze my finger. This worked. she could give me "feedback" but did not have to speak. After a while we got past that and can now use words.

It sure is fun to explore new things with the right partner. And be still never tire of the "conventional" things either. Sort of like dining. Bacon and eggs make a great meal, but sometimes, eggs Benedict are great too.

Banned from WH Array

thanks.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've tried out of curiosity, I'm not one to back away from potential pleasure, but I was pretty lost. I don't think I even actually found it.

Hmm, female g-spot is no problem. Mine? Well that's another story... haha.

Junior Member Array

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by littlethumper View Post
    I've been reading with interest the thread on pegging. I never was really into toys though. I always wondered, is it possible to stimulate a man's prostate with just your finger? If so how do you go about it? I always wondered but was never brave enough to attempt it.
    My wife always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. Vibrating anal toys work better than fingers.

Junior Member Array

My BF has a prostate stimulator..that he just loves Aneros Progasm Prostate Massager
    We use it all the time.
    Last edited by WildChild; 06-14-2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: removed outbound link

Banned from WH Array

Default protate massage - finger or...?

I first experienced prostate massage when a more experienced lover suddenly penetrated me with her finger just before bringing me to orgasm with her hand.

It was extremely intense; really, the penetration made me come. The position was very important as I was on my back with my legs spread, completely open and not tense at all. The result was that my girlfriend's finger went in very deep (she was very well lubricated) and since it was a complete surprise - I did not know that women did this! - I did not tense at all. My eyes were closed so it was an utter shock.

I don't really recommend this for beginners. I was a virgin at the time but my girlfriend was experienced and had perfected her technique with her ex-husband. She is also a medical professional.

This all started almost 5 years ago, and we have discussed this event endlessly, i.e. why she did it, why she thought I would respond to it, etc. She moved on from it the very next day, using a small dildo to penetrate me and we have been very adventurous since then...and yes she regularly pegs me to this day...last night for example.

And yes, I much prefer being pegged to being fingered and I deeply appreciate the life that my girlfriend has given me, educating me and turning me into a kind of submissive man that I would not be if I had not met her. In retrospect, she took advantage of our age difference and my lack of experience and confidence to make me into something of her liking.

Suprisingly enough, I simply love being the feminine, submissive partner...not all men would, of course, and I can't imagine how you would find out if your lover would want this.

By the way, I am not gay or bisexual at all, but if my girlfriend asked me to experiment, I would, as an act of submission only.