Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you know if you've lost your virginity

Junior Member Array

Default How do you know if you've lost your virginity

I thought i lost my virginity a few months ago when a guy inserted his penis into my vagina. It wasn't in there for long, it didn't hurt and i didn't bleed either but i still thought i had lost it because it was in. His penis was pretty small though. Not sure if that makes a difference but anyway..
    Rceently, i had sex again with a different guy. He had trouble putting it in, but we did it. It was fine, i didn't bleed but because it kept coming out, we just stopped.
    Then we went again a few hours later, this time i was on top. Again, he had trouble getting it in but then we got it in, i bled. It wasn't just spots either. It was a little more than that. I also felt a little fever-ish. I was all sweaty and feeling a little dizzy. I did a bit of googling and found that it may have been because i wasn't wet enough? Which could be possible because we sort of went straight into it.

So pretty much, i just wanted to know if:
    1. How do you know if you've lost your virginity? How far does it have to go and for how long does it have to be in there?
    2. Will i bleed again?
    3. Will it still hurt? It was a little painful when he was trying, but once we got it in and i was going, it felt pretty good.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thank you!

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

id count it as once it was in there regardless of size or duration on time

as for the 2nd time, you should never force it in. Me and my boyfriend done that and it tore me, I bled a little but then when i had sex a few days later I bled alot so just be careful. If it doesnt go in then get him to finger you until your a bit more loose

Or try lube

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

The size of it doesn't matter. If he put it in. Then you aren't a virgin.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array damd's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can go on and I have gone on about this subject.

To the threader, you're not a virgin. You lost it with the first guy.

I don't get why people think broken hymen=not a virgin and intact hymen=virgen. You can tear your hymen riding a bike or playing soccer... When you put a penis in a vagina, you are not a virgin. The amount of time does not matter. The fact that you did not bleed and that it did not hurt does not matter. You turned in your v-card. It's not a physical change, but a metaphorical one. Maybe I'm weird for thinking that?

Anywho, welcome to the world of us non-virgins! And ps, please please please make sure you're wet beforehand in the future. It boggles my mind when girls just jump right in like that...Can you say Indian burn?! lmfao

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaRenee View Post
    Can you say Indian burn?! lmfao
    Ouch!
    if you have had sexual intercourse with a man then you are not a virgin.

VIP Member Array

You lost it with the first guy. He inserted his penis into you yeah?

The first 3 times I had sex I bled. So I guess you could bleed again

and as for hurting, it never hurt me ever.
    I reckon you were just not wet enough. Do you ever try any foreplay?

I didn't feel fully de-virginized until my third girlfriend, the one who was on the pill and let me come inside her with no protection. She was also the first woman to be kind-hearted and patient with my inexperience and build me up, make me feel like a man.

My next girlfriend after her, had less experience than me, but had been with a few guys. There was also some dark stuff, she had been abused by her stepfather. But I was the first guy to make her orgasm, and the first one to give her that heartfelt sense of intimacy and connection. So in a very real sense she was still a virgin before me.

Certainly there is a difference between the physicality and the mentality.

The same argument could be made for falling in love.

I just KNEW I was in love at least 2 x before I met my s/o and found out what love is really "all about". With that experience in hand, nothing I had before it even came close to being truly in love.

I think this thread is really about the physical side of things however.
    Cheers.

Junior Member Array

Default how do i know if i lose my virginity?

i need help. i think i lost my virginity but im not sure. i think i did. my bf and i were both virgins. we had a hard time. it kept falling out. it hurt a lil bit but not as bad my friends has said, then afterword i had found out that i was bleeding alot. it was like i was in my period. i was wondering if i had lost my virginity. it would mean alot if you helped me. thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast