Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it "cheating" for a virgin to masterbate?

Junior Member Array
    Somewhere on the North American Atlantic Coast...

Cool Is it "cheating" for a virgin to masterbate?

I'm a 17-year-old virgin and feeling very rather starved, but sex is out of the question right now because I only want to lose it to a worth-while guy, and the guys I know are all jerks, JUST friends, gay, etc.

I thought about masturbating.... I know it's physically healthy, but I can't help but wonder if doing it before I have sex is "cheating" or "giving in too early." I don't want to sexually deprive myself but I don't want to feel guilty either. Do my "I'm so weak-willed!" thoughts have any merit, or are they just silly? Is masturbation without first knowing actual sex unfair, or is a nice orgasm a nice orgasm, regardless of when, where, how, why, or who with?
    Did you masturbate before you had sex? Do a lot people? Please share your thoughts, feelings, and advice.

~Also, would touching/fingering myself do anything to disturb my hymen? Would that change my first experience with vaginal sex?

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiKitty View Post
    I'm a 17-year-old virgin and feeling very rather starved, but sex is out of the question right now because I only want to lose it to a worth-while guy, and the guys I know are all jerks, JUST friends, gay, etc.

I thought about masturbating.... I know it's physically healthy, but I can't help but wonder if doing it before I have sex is "cheating" or "giving in too early." I don't want to sexually deprive myself but I don't want to feel guilty either. Do my "I'm so weak-willed!" thoughts have any merit, or are they just silly? Is masturbation without first knowing actual sex unfair, or is a nice orgasm a nice orgasm, regardless of when, where, how, why, or who with?
    Did you masturbate before you had sex? Do a lot people? Please share your thoughts, feelings, and advice.

~Also, would touching/fingering myself do anything to disturb my hymen? Would that change my first experience with vaginal sex?
    Alot and I mean alot of men and women masturbate. I am not a doctor or a expert at that, but i don't think is wrong. People have needs and needs needs to be satified.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiKitty View Post

Firstly, welcome to the Forum.

Good questions and i believe you will receive a lot of answers.

I personally think in my "opinion" that's is very, very healthy to learn about your body, what you like, don't like... It's your body to explore nothing to do with losing your Virginity to the "right" person when that time comes and when ever that time is.

Some here will argue that touching yourself there means you are not a virgin to yourself, but you are to a man just as much as giving oral sex to a male means that you are no longer a virgin in that department where your mouth is concerned.

There was much debate on that, view the sex forums.'

Bottom line is, you are human, a growing woman and there is nothing at all wrong with experimenting and finding yourself.

Good for you wanting to save yourself for the right man.

I am sure you will receive a lot of comments, opinions.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The more you get to know your own body the more you will enjoy your first time.

It's not cheating, enjoy your body.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array damd's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it is important to be comfortable with yourself before engaging in any sex acts. If you feel that your are ready I don't think you should hesitate. I also think that you'll find that most peoples first sexual experience is masturbation. It is not cheating and you are not giving up your virginity. I've actualy heard that mastubating can help you with your sexual intercourse.

Good luck

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    It's not cheating, enjoy your body.
    Amen to what Anon said. This is the FACT! Just enjoy your body. It is a gift to you from our creator and it's a good gift. The reason why it feels good to you is because God INTENDED it to feel good to you. Enjoy your body, it was designed for YOU to enjoy.

Cheers.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array withered_rose's Avatar

I definitely agree with everyone here, it's your body. explore and enjoy. if you do want to protect your hymen dont wear tampons and dont go inside yourself with your fingers at all. for all you know it could have already broken. it's just a fact of life. its very delicate and sports or any kind of rigorous physical activity could have broken it. you know that you are a virgin to a man's touch and that's all that matters. explore and enjoy youself.
    -cheers
    Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes and then that way if they get angry they will be a mile away and barefoot

VIP Member Array

Go for it!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array talk time's Avatar

Masterbation is a way of exploring your body so that you know what sort of touch you like. It is like an apprentaship before sex, so to speak. If you explore and know what you like it will make it better to enjoy sex when that special guy comes along.

Good on you for waiting for that special guy.

tt

Default Free your mind

I was masturbating for years before i broke my virginity and once i broke it, a whole new world opened up. so you are nt ruining anything, just learning about yourself. The key to remaining virgn is not letting anything enter your vagina.

have fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast