Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss during sex?

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

Default Do you kiss during sex?

This question has come up quite a bit in my circle of friends...some say 'yes all the time' and others say 'god no'

for instance, my friend said that when her and her boyfriend have sex she doesn't want to kiss him and that its not about the 'i love you' factor

that to me is the part I like most, sharing our love in the most intimate way

I just think its odd that they've been together 2 years now and she still wont kiss him during sex

hmmm

just me?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Everyone has their preferences. That does seem a little odd to me as well, but as long as they're happy with it...who cares?!? I've been with many women in my day. As much as all women are different, they all have their preferences as to what is "cool" to do and what is not "cool".

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Livelaughlove's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shweedart View Post
    This question has come up quite a bit in my circle of friends...some say 'yes all the time' and others say 'god no'

for instance, my friend said that when her and her boyfriend have sex she doesn't want to kiss him and that its not about the 'i love you' factor

that to me is the part I like most, sharing our love in the most intimate way

I just think its odd that they've been together 2 years now and she still wont kiss him during sex

hmmm

just me?
    There are ways of making her come around...

One word comes to mind. Chloroform. LMAO. I'm sorry that was inappropriate.

To answer your question. Yes I do and Passionately.

Like fire mentioned its all personal preference. Or maybe she has intimacy issues. Does sound a little weird.

On the other hand there are many sexual acts that may seem arre to the general public

Live laugh and love
    Nice guys don't finish last, weak guys finish last.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array maz33's Avatar

First thing that came to mind when I read this post was 'prostitutes' and the way they keep sex and intimacy (business and pleasure) separate by not kissing.

When I hear that someone who is in a relationship doesn't want to kiss their partner during sex it makes me wonder whether this is due to some kind of sexual trauma that's taught them to keep the two acts separate. Or more simply that they just don't 'fancy' their partner anymore.

Personally, I love kissing but on the rare occasion that I have sex with my husband these days, I try not to kiss him because I don't feel that passion for him anymore. Sex is sex, but kissing involves much more passion and intimacy which can't be faked.

Maybe lots of people feel that kissing gets in the way of sex, be interesting to hear what others think.

I love kissing my bf while having sex it makes it that more passionate and the stimulation factor for us about biting lower lips and stuff like that makes the sex so much better.

It is an individual thing, but I think kissing you're partner for us doesnt turn it into sex for us it's more about making love. hehe
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Could be a breath issue and they are just being nice by saying they would rather not kiss!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array damd's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't..........want............to.........break... .......con........sen........tration

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

Hmm... I dunno. It depends on what part of sex your talking about. For instance, before actual intercourse? yes, and passionately. During intercourse, rarely to never and after, again yes. It has nothing to do with how I feel about him nor is it about our breath. One, there are only a couple of positions that are actually condusive to kissing during intercourse. Also, for me, kissing is a totally different sensation and its distracting for me and the sensations I am having during intercourse.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by maz33 View Post
    Personally, I love kissing but on the rare occasion that I have sex with my husband these days, I try not to kiss him because I don't feel that passion for him anymore. Sex is sex, but kissing involves much more passion and intimacy which can't be faked.
    This makes sense.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Before, during, and after for me. I think it makes it that much more intimate. And, if you don't want someone to hear your partner, best way to shut them up is to cram your tongue in their mouth!

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast