Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: masterbating

Junior Member Array

Default masterbating

am I crazy? I look to come home from work and masterbate in the shower or
    with the webcam, I enjoy seeing men reach that point of satisfaction
    and showing myself on the webcam also, I am currently single and def do not have experience with sex at all, that is just it even when I had a bf never penatrated me just
    with his fingers and his mouth, as far as an orgasm goes maybe just 2 if that
    just want to know if other single girls do this or am a nut case open for suggestions here

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, a couple of things. How old are you? I suppose it isn't really that relevent though.

It's perfectly normal to be aroused watching men do their thing, just as it is for men to like watching women doing theirs.

Everyone wants to share their sexuality with someone else, and if you're single then a webcam is a good way to do so...

Other girls certainly do do this, although not enough .

Get yourself some sex toys or a boyfriend and roll with the fun.

Junior Member Array

You are young and exploring your body, this is normal for both sexes.
    Although in your case, remember to practice a bit of trust too. Too many girls caught on webcams being recorded without their knowledge; just make sure you trust all the boys you are doing this with

Junior Member Array

I am 36 yrs old
    and don't have a bf right now,
    and to embarressed to go out and get sex toys
    all I have done to me by a man was oral, and it was awesome
    when masturbating I think of that sensation of oral and that is
    all it is no orgasm, just a bit of wetness sorry to be detailed but its the truth
    maybe doing something wrong??? as far as webcam
    I am careful on who I am webcamming with
    welcome advise here
    thanks again

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just get a sex toy... haha. You can get ones which aren't only sex toys, for example the Hitachi Magic Wand is a muscle massager. Which just happens to be a powerful vibrator.

You could also order something from the internet, they deliver in non suspicious packages....

Junior Member Array

thanks will look into that, also want to here from
    maybe you or someone else, It has been a while since my last bf
    we broke up to him being cheap! we were only dating a couple of months and he was
    telling me about his bills, hey we all have bills and did not want to hear on having no money to do things, come on we just started dating and your being cheap, anyway he was the only guy who saw me naked and performed oral on me , never had sex with him (oral on me, oral on him) that is it, we broke up and never spoke since, I signed up on dating website and he answered my ad, was shocked, this may sound selfish of me but I wanna call him just to (hook-up) they are calling it now, I wanna have sex already I am 36 yrs old, i am horny as , what should I do?

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by roro1978 View Post
    what should I do?
    Only you can answer that question.

If you are horny as and want to have sex, you could always just call him up and tell him flat out. There are a ton of options out there for you, you just need to find which one is best for you.

Sorry for being so vague, but that is what it boils down to.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Livelaughlove's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roro1978 View Post
    what should I do?
    Honestly you can go up to any man at the bar and say whant to come home with me tonight? And around 95% of men will be like. OK!

Ofcourse i dont have to warn you about protection...

If you want a quality guy then take the advice i gave to my cousin. A 31yr old single mother. She went to the high class bar/lounge every night and never got one approach. I told her to wear an attention getting outfit. It doesn't have to reveal cleavage. Make it a bright colored outfit. Red, Light blue, yellow maybe something with beeds lacings...Note I am not a fashion stylist. No blacks, grays or anything that will blend in.. When you walk into the place Keep a smile on hold it the entire night, or atleast the best you can. If you catch yourself not smiling throw one on. Its easy think of something funny. It communicates that your non threatenings, so guys wont think that you will shoot them down when they approach you. Make eye contact hold it but then break it and return. It communicates that your a little submissive. Men like to take control.

Or you can hold eye contact to weed out the submissive men.

If you order a drink Do not have it in front of your face! Its a sighn of aggression or closed off.

Be interesting. Dont give yes or no answers. Give open ended questions/ or make statments.

Ex: You must be the oldest in your family? the guy will answer and then ask why you made that statement... Opposed to asking the question You
    an only child. Guy says no i have two sisters conversational thread closed followed by akward silence.

Hope this helps

Live laugh and love
    Nice guys don't finish last, weak guys finish last.

Junior Member Array

thanks for the advise I will a try and do what
    you guys said again hey If it meant to be it will work
    thanks again

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Something isn't right here. Anyone else have a sense for this? My gut is telling me that this is a perv post. I apologize profusely if it's not, but to be honest, this thread is screaming "perv post" to me.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast