Forum:

Thread: Rough skin

Junior Member Array

Thumbs up Rough skin

Hi all,

I am 23 years old girl. My skin area near my thighs, hip and butt are very rough. I want to make my whole body skin smooth. Can any kind of cream available for this.

Junior Member Array

Default Rough Skin

certainly there are lots of stuffs in the market to smoothen the skin .. the skin becomes rough only when there is loss of water content from the body , then obviously the skin will look dry and rough ..y dont u try with Aquarevive , .............(EDITED) .works pretty good and it is at the affordable cost too ..
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 05-19-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: advertising a product -

Junior Member Array

The best way to get smooth skin is to eat healty and exercise daily.

Junior Member Array

Massage the face with almond oil or olive oil every night before going to bed. The oils can also be used to massage the other parts of the body. This is a good remedy for rough skin.

any other tips to make it better?

Junior Member Array

Hey friends im back with few tips again.
    If possible, buy pH neutral products to treat your skin with. Avoid using regular, normal soap on your face at all costs.

There are some great home-made packs that you could use to. Egg yolk, olive oil, lime juice, honey, and rose water all these are great ingredients to mix and match to make your own skin-treatment pack. Use once a day and try various different combination's till you find something that suits you best.

Junior Member Array

Default re

This is most likely a very common skin condition called "rosacea." There are a number of good treatments for this condition these days, and your doctor will be able to help you decide which one is right for you. Moisturizing may actually be making it worse, as you might be irritating your skin somewhat with the chemicals in the moisturizer. Go see a doctor or dermatologist about this to get the best advice on what to do.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 10-01-2009 at 09:11 PM. Reason: removed outbound link

Junior Member Array

i thought im the only one who has this problem..i tried different kinds of oils n creams but it didnt help,i still have a very dry skin especially in the areas that u mentioned..what did u do about it?