Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweaty Armpits!

Junior Member Array

Exclamation Sweaty Armpits!

Hello Girls.
    I need help, I have a sweating problem but it's only in my armpits. I seem to always sweat like a lot. Some times it's because i'm a nervous wreck but also I realize I get it when I'm doing nothing. Is there like a cream or treatment that might help?

Junior Member Array

I have the EXACT same problem, but I found this roll-on called Maxim on the internet. It's about $20 after shipping, but it is amazing! You put it on at night when you go to bed and you can shower normally the next day. I really like it.

Junior Member Array

I used to have a problem with too much armpit persperation--I had to carry deoderant in my backpack in high school, and had to clean up and reapply several times a day, and STILL I couldn't stay dry.

I solved the problem by switching to Arrid spray-on deoderant. The stuff works absolute wonders. Haven't had a problem in nearly 10 years.

Me too! I've heard you can get stuff from ur doc or get botox if you've got the money

I switched to almay deoderant. its clear and gel-like and works better than anything i've ever tried!!! and its cheap.

i'd give it a shot

Junior Member Array

Smile

I am 26...and the only color shirts I have in my closet are BLACK!!! I sweat more than anyone! I sweat through sweaters on cold days!! I got a perscription from my doctor. It was only $8 (free with insurance). I used it (at night) for a few days...and guess who could wear GRAY!!!!!! I thought that would never happen! Still wear deodorant during the day...this is just used at night. After a week of use...you can start using it every couple days. Its great!!!

Junior Member Array

im only 13 , i sweat like crazy ! when i get to school for about 5 minutes I will sweat so much. the only shirts i can wear is white and big sweater but i always sweat through those. My classmates are starting to notice my problem and I really want to fix it , fast!!
    It doesn't have to be hot for me to sweat . it can be 65 degrees I will still sweat ! please can anyone can help me. I try perscription deoderants , baby powder lol ! HELP !!!! I dont want to sweat anymore , I wish i could raise my hand high in class. I look around at everyone and see that nobody else is sweating like me !

Junior Member Array

Drysol is awesome. You have to get a prescription for it though. But it definitely works!!
    Certain Dri is another one which is awesome. You put it on at night and still put on your regular deoderant in the morning. It works good too. You can find it at anyplace like Walgreens or like a drugstore.

Smile Dove Clinical Strength

I'm sure someone has already posted on this...because, it works so very well. I used to have problems. Seems once I got to my twenties, my body chemistry started to change. I couldn't find anything that actually worked. Someone suggested Dove clinical strength to me, I wasn't all about it at first. I really thought all this 'clinical strength' stuff that has been a total gimmick to get people to spend even more $$ but, after trying it for a few days I was hooked. I've been using it for about 6 months now....I put it on after I shower at night (It works well enough you can use it the night before and not have to put any on in the AM) It's great. Keeps me fresh and dry allllllll day and allllllll the next night too!

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by juicycouture:) View Post
    im only 13 , i sweat like crazy ! when i get to school for about 5 minutes I will sweat so much. the only shirts i can wear is white and big sweater but i always sweat through those. My classmates are starting to notice my problem and I really want to fix it , fast!!
    It doesn't have to be hot for me to sweat . it can be 65 degrees I will still sweat ! please can anyone can help me. I try perscription deoderants , baby powder lol ! HELP !!!! I dont want to sweat anymore , I wish i could raise my hand high in class. I look around at everyone and see that nobody else is sweating like me !
    I've been there!! When I was about twelve I started getting really terrible sweating under my arms. At about age 19 I found "Certain Dri", which completely solved the problem! You apply this nightly, or even a few times a week, and no sweating during the day. It's an incredible product, I really recommend it. It used to only be available through mail order, but now I can get it at my Rite-Aid.

Try it, I promise it is worth a shot!! Before I found Certain Dri, I was trying a machine that cost $100, using it on my armpits twice a day for an hour. And it did nothing! Certain Dri works.

Junior Member Array

Certain Dri and Drysol seem to work for most people. I ended up having to go to botox. The botox works and my insurance pays for it-but I had to be diagnosed by a dermatologist as having Hyperhydrosis.

I'd try the certain dri and the drysol first.

Good Luck
    "An antiquated Grace
    Becomes that cherished Face"
    -Emily Dickinson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast