Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to make my private areas look fairer as i do ???:(

Junior Member Array

Unhappy how to make my private areas look fairer as i do ???:(

i look fair...but my vaginal nd my booty are pretty dark.....how to clean them up and make them as fair as i look..please help.....

Banned from WH Array

There are skin lighteners or bleaching products on the market and readily available in the health and beauty aisle of your local grocery store or other big box retailer.

My SO used one in her anal area in an effort to try and lighten the staining that occurs after years of bowel movements with mixed results. It definitely lightened the area, however it caused itching and a slight rash to develop too. So she discontiuned its use and decided to change her mental perception as to how she 'looks' down there.

She was VERY CONCERNED about using anything near her vagina so she did not even attempt it.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE to me as I LOVE HER just the way she is now, the way she was six months ago and the way she'll be six months from now.

Perhaps you could work on your perception of how you look and learn to appreciate what you've been given rather then wanting to change it.

Just my opinion....

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with Seeker. Guess what? Women's p-parts (that would be private or whatever word you want there) come in all different shade, sizes and styles. Using ANY kind of product on those sensitive tissues is something you should think about over and over and then don't do it.

Get yourself a nice little mirror and get up close and personal with your sexy bits. Tell them how much you love them just the way they are. You could sing that song.."I love you just the way you are", while touching them lovingly. Keep doing it daily until you have gotten over this silly nonsense.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sridevi View Post
    i look fair...but my vaginal nd my booty are pretty dark.....how to clean them up and make them as fair as i look..please help.....
    Why would you want to? I like like them to be darkly colored, even black. The color is completely independent of the cleanliness of the area. Just because a natural blond woman may have very light colored privates does not make them clean. Staining does not occur, however, pigmentation changes may occur as we age. Just like Michael Jackson, some products can be used to bleach out natural pigmentation. Sometimes pigmentation is not even, but it gives a beautiful, unique pattern.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Junior Member Array

Default thanku all for the answers...but i do really want to make that area look fairer:(

plzz tell me .....can i make it fairer at home itself.......without using any products which may cause side affects...???..............its really embarassing..i do really need to make that area look fairer as i do...plz give me some tips........................i want to get rid of the dark colour...........can i atleast make it a little brighter...how can i????...........nd y is it soo dark.??........i do really need a solution for this...plzzz help me..............

Lemon juice is natural and can be used to lighten skin(From what I've read)....I wouldn't over-do it though because it's very acidic. Just an idea.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker_Advice View Post
    There are skin lighteners or bleaching products on the market and readily available in the health and beauty aisle of your local grocery store or other big box retailer.

My SO used one in her anal area in an effort to try and lighten the staining that occurs after years of bowel movements with mixed results. It definitely lightened the area, however it caused itching and a slight rash to develop too. So she discontiuned its use and decided to change her mental perception as to how she 'looks' down there.

She was VERY CONCERNED about using anything near her vagina so she did not even attempt it.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE to me as I LOVE HER just the way she is now, the way she was six months ago and the way she'll be six months from now.

Perhaps you could work on your perception of how you look and learn to appreciate what you've been given rather then wanting to change it.

Just my opinion....

I think you have given good but risky idea. I also want to know another way for this. I have same problem what sridevi has.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

From reading an English language Cambodian newspaper for several years, some Vietnamese whiting products have been banned in Cambodia and Thailand after several deaths due to the ingredients in them. Be careful.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

I started using tampons as much as possible when on my period. I would use the light ones for days that I spotted and kept it in all day. I thought that helped for future darkening. But I'm happy with the how I am now. I just didn't want it to get darker.
    attitude..it follows us around. It can be like a smelly sock or a sweet perfume. Others can tell. Be confident.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sridevi View Post
    plzz tell me .....can i make it fairer at home itself.......without using any products which may cause side affects...???..............its really embarassing..i do really need to make that area look fairer as i do...plz give me some tips........................i want to get rid of the dark colour...........can i atleast make it a little brighter...how can i????...........nd y is it soo dark.??........i do really need a solution for this...plzzz help me..............
    If it's any consolation being darker 'down there' isn't unattractive. The most important thing is personal hygiene prior to intimacy, I like girls waxed but that's only a personal preference. Anyone barring the naive would expect someone of a particular ethnicity to be darker round 'there', and if it was a problem for them they wouldn't be 'swimming in that pond' so to speak.

It's interesting how in western societies the light skinned (or at least a significant proportion) want to be tanned and darker skinned whilst in hotter climates (India springs to mind, I saw it there) the darker skinned endeavor to be lighter. Like the saying goes: 'aint nowt as strange as folk'.
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast