Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phentermine stories...anyone

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

Question Phentermine stories...anyone

I am 20 and I used to be super thin, well I have gone from 126 - 173 in 4 years slow process but I am soo over it! About a year ago my aunt gave me phentermine it i a diet pill that she got online and she took 2 a day I only took a half and it worked WONDERS I dont speak to my aunt any more and I was wondering if anyone knew a good site to get them from and maybe if someone is just starting out like me we can keep in touch and share stories, also I was wondering if anyone had any experiences to share good or bad! This is my first thread BTW go me~!!!

imported_rreynolds

Several years ago I took phentermine but I did it under a doctor's care because with any drug there could be side effects. And many years back there was the problems with the drug Phen Phen where people died or were left with heart problems caused from taking this medication. Phen Phen was comprised of two different drugs and phentermine was one of them. Phen Phen was taken off the market but phentermine is still available and being precribed by doctors. When I was taking the medication I always felt like my heart was racing and I was moody. I wouldn't recommend you buy any type drug like that off the internet because you can't be sure what your getting or where those medications even came from. I recommend that you go to a doctor and get a presciption if you want to use this medication so you can be monitored closely because not all people react the same way to medications. Diet pills do help you lose weight but you have to change your eating habits and exercise otherwise when you stop taking the diet pills you will gain the weight back and probably end up gaining more. I hope you find this information helpful.

Junior Member Array

A year ago I tried phentermine and had wonderful results. I found it online and bought a two month supply. I lost 20 pounds. Not only did it work really fast, but I had hardly any side effects. With other diet pills my heart would race, I would feel sick, or dizzy. Phentermine just took my appetite away, I loved it. Well recently I gained weight and had a hard time getting it back off, so I looked for phentermine online again, but you can't get it anywhere without a prescription anymore! I went to the doctor to see if I could get a prescription, but they said because I was only about 20 pounds overweight they couldn't give it to me. I'm desperate to find some site or doctor to get it from.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

customhrt.com thats where I go...

Junior Member Array

Unhappy I cant find it

I went to the web site customhrt.com and was unable to find the correct place to order. Do i need a presription in order to get them?

Junior Member Array

Yeah, I thought you needed a prescription for this now.. Which makes me wonder how safe it is.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

you both also need to see the date that the previous threader and posters , posted...

It was well over a year ago, things may have changed....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

Ah. That would make sense. Didn't look at the date.

Junior Member Array

I work for internal medicine. I lost 60 lbs on the medication.But, it doesn't work the 2nd time around for many people. Igained a ton ofweight back after going on prozac ( I told doc i was going to sue him, i asked if id gain weight from prozac and he said NO) I've tried the adipex, same thing, and it just won't work again. I crave too much sugar. Meals are not making me heavy it's the sugars and carbs. argh

My doc won't give it unless someone is 30 lbs or heavier and they have to weigh in every two weeks, he doesn't charge for that he just wants to keep an eye on people taking it .

Colleen

Colleen

VIP Member Array

I'm taking this now & I have taken it before. It works really well for losing weight! I lost 30lbs on it. The only thing I will say about it is that it has made me be really mean before. You might just get mad for nothing. It doesn't always do that but my bf & family & friends didn't like being a round me much when it was negatihttp://www.womens-health.com/boards/weight-loss/1573-phentermine-stories-anyone.htmlvely affecting me. I get it from the doctor but there is a website I found on google that ended in .co.uk I forget the first part (sorry) but if you see one like that it's a good one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast