Forum:

Thread: I need to lose weight!!! Please help me!

Junior Member Array

Default I need to lose weight!!! Please help me!

I am 15, 5'2 I weigh 160-170 pounds, I am super unhappy about my weight, I where big tee shirts and look like a dike. ( that's what they call me) I want to lose weight. Diets don't work, I've tryed to exercise. And I want to do more stuff with my boyfriend but he is skinny, and I'm afraid to let him see me with my shirt off. Please help me. Also I don't have any money to spend on any diet stuff, or anything elese, please help me

Junior Member Array

You can still eat the way you do in eating fruits and vegetables. It won't make you fat but will make you healthy. It's the cheapest way of losing some fats.

VIP Member Array Scoobydoo061423's Avatar

the best way to start to lose weight is by cutting things out in your diet. dont drink pop or drinks high in cals, drink water instead. you will lose weight from just doing this. then try to knock out junk food, its hard at first but later on you wont even want to think about it. there is no doubt that your going to have to exerise, but it may be easier then you think. try walking, biking and if you dont want to go outside(i know how it was in school being called names, i got it everywhere i was) there are workouts dvds. which i think are better bc you are forcing yourself to finish what you started and you feel better atferwards. i got 3 great dvds for like 40 dollars, there jillian michelas, she is one of the trainers on the biggest loser, you will lose weight and gain muscle with this stuff. remember this wont happen over night, and you dont want it to. if you lose 1-3 pounds a week that is safe weightloss and you have a better chance of keeping it off. i have been on my diet and exerise progam sicne march and lost 38 pounds. of crose i wish i lost more, but its a good weight loss. have any more questions just let me know, and i hoped this helped. good luck starting your weight loss

Junior Member Array

Default WeightLost for teen's!

I do think the best thing to do!Is ask your mom to make appointment with your peditrician or family doctor for you for a check up&talk to them&ask them to give you an easy diet to fallow that they will give you a food plan of what food that you should eat&food to avoid!&the best exercise is walking7that can help you to drop a few pound's+drink alot of water&stay away from diet soda that has alot of salt!

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by BabyILoveYou View Post
    I am 15, 5'2 I weigh 160-170 pounds, I am super unhappy about my weight, I where big tee shirts and look like a dike. ( that's what they call me) I want to lose weight. Diets don't work, I've tryed to exercise. And I want to do more stuff with my boyfriend but he is skinny, and I'm afraid to let him see me with my shirt off. Please help me. Also I don't have any money to spend on any diet stuff, or anything elese, please help me
    Dropping body fat is free. Please refer to my thread on how to lose weight.

You don't have to buy anything.

Read it, live it.

Good luck.

Junior Member Array

Smile Teen Weight lost!

HeyBabyI LoveYou!The best thing you can do to drop a few pound's is to improve your eating habbit's like stay away from junk food& stay away from soda especially diet soda that's full of salt!&drink alot of water that can help you to lose weight+walking can help you to drop a few pound's!&Go make apointment with your family doctor who's alway's there to help you!& they can put you on a weight lost plan that you can fallow&write a dieary to write down what you eat &keep track of what you have for breakfast&lunch&dinner &also drink low fat milk when you have a bowl of cereal use low fat milk!& when you buy your lunch at school yogurt or a salad is the best thing to have along with a bottle water plain or flavored water!&Also you can drop a few pound's in your gym class!

Banned from WH Array

I think you are not having a good diet program.
    Consult any doctor for it.
    have some sort of exercise and drink water as much as you can.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Old thread.

Thread closed...
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!