Forum:

Page 1 of 43 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: REMovyl Advanced Formula?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Dollface2008's Avatar

Default REMovyl Advanced Formula?

I am a loyal reader of Cosmopolitan Magazine, a popular magazine in the States that includes great sex tips, weight loss solutions, cosmetic tips and all that jazz. In this months issue I read this woman's story in which she talked about this all natural weight loss system called REMovyl. What the artical explains it as is a weight loss oil that makes you slim at a rapid rate. Apparently the oils prevent you from storing fats so you can eat as you please and still loose the weight. The woman in the magazine lost 1 pound in the first 8 hours of taking it apparently. Also after you loose the weight it is garanteed to keep it off because the product gradually speeds up your metabolism so that once you loose the weight you keep it off. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this? The woman in the magazine lost 37 pounds in 20 days. This seems insane to me but I would love to do it if it works! I could stand to loose 10 pounds. I think I may order it but if anyones tried it please let me know.

Junior Member Array

Hi! I am responding to the message about the Removyl. I just wanted to know if you tried it Because I would like to try it to because I could lose a good 20 lbs myself...

Quote Originally Posted by cherishallofme View Post
    Hi! I am responding to the message about the Removyl. I just wanted to know if you tried it Because I would like to try it to because I could lose a good 20 lbs myself...
    have yet to try it...but I ordered it on Sunday so we will see how it goes! I'll keep you posted

Junior Member Array

Default Re Removyl???

How is it going with Removyl diet pills any luck with them??? keep us posted would love to hear i you tried them yet. I just saw the ad last nite on my ok magazine and was like wow that it to good to be true ...so let us know if they worked...

bibi

VIP Member Array

hello just wanted to say Ive never tried removyl pills, but i am currently taking Prescribed Adipex. I started it on 04/05/08 at 163 lbs. As of yesterday 05/03/08 my weigh in was 149.2 lbs. I absolutely love it and its working well but Ive also made lifestyle changes as of 04/05 like no pop, no fast food, and walking for 20 min each day, oh and I stop eating after 7pm but did eat as late as 8pm at least three occasions.

04/05/08 163 lbs
    04/12/08 156.8 lbs
    04/19/08 155.2 lbs
    04/26/08 152.4 lbs
    05/03/08 149.2 lbs (current)

Ive gone from size 11 to size 9

Junior Member Array

I just read about this article today at the salon. I wrote down the website but I can't get on. Do you have the link to order this of if it really works?

I have ordered it over the phone but should be getting it in the mail any day now since they say it takes 5-9 business days to get here its been about 7 so I should be getting it in the near future. I will definatly let you guys know if it works! also wow! to lady above me who lost so much weight! Hope REmovyl works as well as yours does. I dont have time to get the website for you right now but i will post in a few hours when i get the chance!

Junior Member Array

Question REMovyl

Quote Originally Posted by Dollface2008 View Post
    I have ordered it over the phone but should be getting it in the mail any day now since they say it takes 5-9 business days to get here its been about 7 so I should be getting it in the near future. I will definatly let you guys know if it works! also wow! to lady above me who lost so much weight! Hope REmovyl works as well as yours does. I dont have time to get the website for you right now but i will post in a few hours when i get the chance!
    Please let me know how it goes with them. My sister told me about them so I have been trying to do some research for her about them. I keep reading everywhere about how the website has been going down ever since people started making they're reviews on them. I went to the website and all you can do is order them. My sister is pretty desperate and so am I, I have a wedding in July & a cruise in September so i'm extremely curious. Please keep me updated!
    Thanks!

Ok so its about 2:30 pm where I live in the California and I havent recieved the package today I'm getting a bit ancy because I am eager to try it. But for those of you who asked for the website or how to order here it is: (hopefully womenshealth lets me post the link)

******URL and phone number removed - Adevertising is not allowe**********

Hope that helps! and Will Keep you guys posted on my success with the product!
    Last edited by WH Admin; 05-27-2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: ***URL and phone number removed - Adevertising is not allowed***

Junior Member Array

Question

Hi, I've ordered this product and I am axiously awaiting its' arrival. I just recieved an email alerting me that it should be here by 5/15/08. After about 2 weeks of taking it, I will gladly post my results. I do pray that it works as well as it claims. I have tried just about everything but surgery........which will be my next option.
    kimmicoo

Page 1 of 43 123 11 ... LastLast