Forum:

Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Apidexin

Junior Member Array

Default Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neve View Post
    Hi all,

I have just received by Apidexin and Detox 72 today and Im very eager to start after reading all your posts! But I just have a question Im hoping someone can help me with.

I didnt get any instructions with my delivery so I just want to make sure I am taking the tablets right - is it 2 detox and 1 apidexin in the morning and at lunch time then 2 more detox tabs in the evening for the first three days?

then after that just one apidexin in the morning and at lunch?
    i got my products & started on 2/28/09. i wondered the same thing, so i took both the detox & the apidexin. the detox72 bottle doesn't even specify to be used in conjunction with anything.
    anyway, to date, i'm very disappointed in the product, i don't think i've lost a pd . . . in fact, i almost feel like i'm gaining weight!! i feel more bloated & my pants feel tighter . . . and i'm actually watching what i eat (not watching it go into my mouth, but nutrition/amount wise!!) after reading all these other posts i'm really disappointed. i guess the only "upside" is that i never experienced any of the side effects, not the jitters or the "increased energy" or anything!! guess this product just wasn't for my system.

VIP Member Array

by the way i just want to add that diet pills do work.
    many people are skeptical about them.
    how they work? i cannot tell you exactly
    my brother was overweight and he lost about 30 pounds ina month
    and increased a few sizes
    i witnessed it.
    yea he exercised and ate healthy but
    that alone does not cause instant weight loss.
    specially for him who had been trying for a long time
    and yes it was fat weight because it was mainly belly fat.
    i guess belly fat runs in the fam.
    im not sure which pill he took.
    i should have asked him
    i assumed it was apidexin
    but i don't recall the bottle looking like the one i have.
    Im trying apidexin now.
    i wonder if it works.
    i will ask him which one he took and let you guys know.

I completely agree! I love how people are always like "diet pills never work" but they have never tried them. I realize that you have to do it along with diet and exercise. But I have been dieting and exercising for months now and my weight hasn't moved at all. And since I have been on this I have been getting lighter or so it seems (I haven't actually weighed myself yet). So personally I do think they work.

Today is my 7th day on apidexin so I went and weighed myself...kinda disapointing although I have lost 2 inches now on my waist I haven't gone down (or up) a single pound. But I'm guessing that could be due to the fact that I'm only taking half of the recommended dose. So as of today I'm going to up it back to the normal 2 a day. Wish me luck!

Junior Member Array

I just started Apidexin this morning, took my first pill 1 hour before breakfast. I became extremely jittery and lightheaded. It's been 1 1/2 hours since I took my first pill and still feel that way. Next time I think I'll eat within a half hour of taking the pill and see if that makes a difference.

Junior Member Array

hey guys!
    I'm happy to report that I've lost about 8 pounds within 9 days of taking this. I have gone to the gym about every day and have done the stationary bike for 30 min. which is not that long. I've been eating healthier too, so that has helped. I'm really excited to see that I've lost so much weight. It's not so bad standing on the scale anymore! I at first felt light headed too, but it goes away. I suggest not waiting more than 30 minutes to eat. I usually wait about 10-15 minutes. That helps a lot.
    Best of luck to everyone!

Junior Member Array dlosingweight81's Avatar

Default I am extremely Happy

Quote Originally Posted by dlosingweight81 View Post
    Hi ladies my name is D. I am a 27 year old woman who has been struggling with weight gain the last six years it has gotten out of control in the last three. I am 5'7" and curvy so I am comfortable at 170 to 180 pounds. I am currently at 210. I am committing to dropping thirty to forty pounds and keeping it off. I also love this forum to help keep me accountable. I commit to posting as soon as I receive my pills and keeping you updated on my weight loss journey. I was a little disappointed as I was reading because I noticed some people gave there initial situations but there was no follow-up. I would love to share my experience with You.
    I am keeping you posted as I said I would. I received my pills I did the four months with the 4 detox. I also have experienced zero side effects. Yippee! The day I got my pills which was Wednesday I was 210.8. I weighed in this morning at 206.8. I took the detox with the pills because that's what the pill site says to do. I am down 4 pounds and 3 inches in not even 3 full days and if Im honest I have not been eating perfectly or exercising.My goal is to be down another 10 pounds by next friday which may be difficult since its my monthly week and I have trouble losing that week but I have faith.
    D is committed knocking her goal out the box!

Good Luck! It can work.

Quote Originally Posted by Neve View Post
    Hi all,

I have just received by Apidexin and Detox 72 today and Im very eager to start after reading all your posts! But I just have a question Im hoping someone can help me with.

I didnt get any instructions with my delivery so I just want to make sure I am taking the tablets right - is it 2 detox and 1 apidexin in the morning and at lunch time then 2 more detox tabs in the evening for the first three days?

then after that just one apidexin in the morning and at lunch?
    My bottle says one apidexin before lunch and breakfast. The bottle says 3 of the detox the same ways thats what I did. Ive had no side effects and lost 4 pounds since wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke18 View Post
    So today I weighed myself, I couldn't resist! I lost 6 pounds so far! I know its most likely just water weight but still it made my day! All of my clothes are starting to fit better to which is always a good thing. No more muffin top for me! haha
    I noticed that too, I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in months and realized I am not dangling out it. I can see the biggest difference in my waistline but thats because thank god that"s where I lose from first.