Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fed Up Of eye glasses

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Fed Up Of eye glasses

Hey, I have developed double chin due to fat. I googled to find a solution for double chin. And I read about the treatment Kybella. I texted my friend Melissa to get a solution to this problem. She suggested me to undergo the DELETED LINK She shared her experience after undergoing the Kybella treatment. She told me that a month after the first treatment, she noticed a lot of change. The second treatment was a breeze. A month after the third treatment, her double chin was totally gone. She was surprised to see the changes. But I have heard that some will recover slowly. Is that true? What are your experiences? Kindly share it. Thank you.
    Last edited by Claret; 12-24-2017, 11:00 AM. Reason: DELETED LINK - NOT ALLOWED

• I can understand wanting to be beautiful and young: I turn 38 years old this year. However, I have few wrinkles, oddly enough. But, then again, I don't smoke and have never gone sun worshipping. I also use gentle products on my skin. I also don't abuse my body with chemicals and whatnot. Anyhow, an older woman can also be as beautiful as a younger woman: beauty is not an age. In fact, some women become more beautiful as they get older! Just read about Helen Mirren and other women in the spotlight. Age is only a number: you're as young as you choose to be.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
    • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
      I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

Yesterday, 11:33 AM By lilrose
    • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

Today, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
    • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

03-17-2019, 06:29 PM By muffin70
    • Is it just me or do we all have one???

I have a very good friend, funny, gregarious, giving, loving, adventurous and all around good person. However, there is always a however, when we get...

03-11-2019, 07:23 AM By Claret
    Working...
    X