• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hair falling out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair falling out

this started about a week and a half ago. I was shampooing my hair, and gobs of hair started coming out. I got out and brushed it and even more came out. Now, everytime i shower it falls out. My hair was a little longer than shoulder length, now i cant even put in pony tail. It is so thin and fragile. I'm sure by the end of the week, I will not have any hair left. On average about a regular size ziploc bag full of hair, and thats wet, not dryed. Every time . Not an exageration, I am use to normal hair falling out here and their, but this is to much.

You need to see a doctor. There are diseases that can cause hair loss. There are nutritional/vitamin deficiencies that can cause it. But either way, I understand it is a very scary thing to experience that. You should definitely see a doctor.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Definitely see a doctor.

Comment

Why don't you consult with hair doc? It will help you. Hair loss can be due to tension and changing place and water. Regular doing shampoo is not the solution. You must take green vegetables.

Comment

Working...
        X