• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for self-tanning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for self-tanning

Not everyone loves spending hours under the direct sunlight but love the bright and shiny tanned skin. Since this can be achieved without getting sun, aka at home, there will be no need to spend hours on it. But you should prepare your skin in advance. And here are some great tips.
    1. [****]Start with shaving a day before the tanning process to avoid distraction of the skin with tanning creams.
      [****]Exfoliate the skin removing the dead cells which will affect in uneven tanning.
      [****]If you have dry skin it will be great to moisturize it in advance, but avoid using oily moisturizers.
      [****]Use creamy tanners instead of sprays if you are the one in charge of the tanning process as those are easier to apply.
      [****]And finally use lotions to clean up the over-tanned parts of the body and sponge for the untanned parts.
    Happy girls are most beautiful girls.

Great tips !!!
    Happy girls are most beautiful girls.

Comment

Hey such a great tips!! I appreciate it. Keep sharing more information. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the tips. Milk product are also very beneficial for tanned skin.

Comment

Thanks for sharing these tips. It is important to know your skin type and perform tanning accordingly. You should know how much your skin can be exposed to the sun.

Comment

I find that I do not need to spend hours in the sun if I use coconut oil! I bronze up like a lil god But! I do believe that moisturizing and exfoliating have a huge affect on the way and how long your tan lasts

Comment

You have given good tips for self-tanning. I like to add more one tip that is you can use Protecting Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 30 by PCA Skin. It is a good product, which can help to prevent your skin from tanning.

Comment

I am pale and interesting. If I tan I look like I've been tangoed! Fake tan and bronzer are often too dark for it to look natural.

Comment

Working...
                X