• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good facial moisturizer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nivea do the best moisturizers on the market. I use their soft moisturizing cream on my face every night. It is lovely and light, but not too light. It isn't heavy, either and smells lovely. You could also make your own moisturizer, as already suggested. That way you're in control of the scent, texture and how well it absorbs into your skin. You may even enjoy making it! You could also check out other websites for designing your own moisturizer. Good luck!

Comment

thayers wicth hazel toner

Comment

There are Good Facial Moisturiser:

1. Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil free Moisturiser
        2. Neutrogena Oil free Moisture SPF 15
        3. Lacto Calamine Classic:
        4. Lotus Herbals Skin Whitening and Brightening Whiteglow Micro Emulsion SPF 25

Comment

A good facial moisturizer that i used was Fiama Di wills, it was really good as it really rejuvenated my skin and i felt really fresh after using it, it is really good and i would recommend everyone to try it out.

Comment

You can try Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer SPF 45 that gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with an advanced peptide and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, itís the smart way to care for your skin. It moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin.

Comment

I have fallen in love with L'Oreal age perfect night cream. It is gorgeous and goes on like butter. I used it at my aunt's house a few weeks ago and decided to buy a tub for myself. It is expensive at £12.99 but is worth every penny.

That's my plug!

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
                I have fallen in love with L'Oreal age perfect night cream. It is gorgeous and goes on like butter. I used it at my aunt's house a few weeks ago and decided to buy a tub for myself. It is expensive at £12.99 but is worth every penny.

That's my plug!
                Is it that good?

Comment

Oh, yes. I do love moisturizer. I also use Nivea soft. Both are quality creams. I have been told by family not to use face cream, but I'll do what I like. I also use luxurious face products, like Neutrogena face mask, Boots face scrubs and face washes. I am a gannet for beauty products!

Comment

Working...
                  X