• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair loss treatments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As there are many treatment options available for hair loss but i recommend you to go for hair transplant and you could approach Dubai cosmetic surgery for free consultation

Comment

Originally posted by Madhuri Verma View Post
      Tips For Hair Loss :

1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.

2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.

3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.

4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.

5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.
      Great tips for hairl loss

Comment

My friend had extreme hair fall issue as well. She told me that she underwent PRP Hair Therapy from Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic and her hair fall has stopped completely. Her hair has become so much thicker since then. She said that the staff was amazing and prices were reasonable as well. I have myself seen a massive change in her appearance since the therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by JoyMatrix View Post

Great tips for hairl loss
          Thank you!! I needed it

Comment

Cocoa butter is an excellent beauty treatment. I would be interested in hearing more about caroline's post. Having treatment for hairloss sounds a very good idea. Caroline, how much did it cost your friend? What was the proceedure exactly? Is the treatment available in Britain? I look forward to your reply.

Comment

There are many treatment options available for hair loss but i think PRP hair loss theray is one of the best solution for hair loss problem as it involves use of a serum that is extracted from your own blood. It is loaded with growth factors that helps miniaturized hair follicles to become healthier again, resulting in healthier, thicker hair.If you wish to know more about the procedure details you could approach Dubai Cosmetic Surgery for for free consultation .

Comment

That is very interesting, caroline. I don't have hair loss myself, fortunately, but my sister does. It is heartbreaking. I do think she should shave her head and wear wigs. That is what I'd do, anyhow. I shall keep your post in mind.

Comment

Its better to consult doctor first as there are many reasons behind hair fall i-e Lack of vitamins , Stress, worry, anxiety, and sudden shock, dandruff or heredity factors so first find the reason and then go for treatment .

Comment

Working...
                  X